Soapy_Bubbles
Well-Known Member
I’m needing a MacBook Pro USB C charger - anyone know of any specials out there?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Thanks, looks like a great option!Have you tried looking at the Ematic? It has SP Dif, ether net and two USB ports. Only slightly more expensive...
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
It does seem to be the better deal between the two - I also like the flexibility of the Ethernet and the SPDIFI would've done the same thing, yes the Mi Box is getting Android 9 but the Ematic already has it and I like Ethernet.
R1440 + R457 shipping for the 660p, versus R1879 + R42 for a Mushkin Helix-L. Wonder if it's worth the hassle of importing, or if Wootware will drop the price a bit more on Friday...There are a few sales on NVME ssd's on newegg:
Intel 1TB QLC R1440
![]()
Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe Internal SSD - Newegg.com
Buy Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D2, QLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEKNW010T8X1 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!www.newegg.com
Crucial 1TB 3D Nand R1884
![]()
Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Internal SSD - Newegg.com
Buy Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Internal SSD, up to 2000 MB/s - CT1000P1SSD8 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!www.newegg.com
Evetech 2tb R899.
Shipping to Cape Town is R133, so I wonder if it is "better" to buy from takealot for slightly more - https://www.takealot.com/seagate-expansion-2tb-2-5-portable-hard-drive/PLID38534423
Different brand obviously, and the shipping price is less of an issue if you are multiple items
Go forth and create it, you must, young padawan..Where's the Black Friday Mega thread?
Good price for the 8GB RX 580
Go forth and create it, you must, young padawan..
Shipping to Cape Town is R133, so I wonder if it is "better" to buy from takealot for slightly more - https://www.takealot.com/seagate-expansion-2tb-2-5-portable-hard-drive/PLID38534423
Different brand obviously, and the shipping price is less of an issue if you are multiple items
Clueless on the VR thing. What PC do you need to run this?Great price on a VR headset if anyone is looking for one. Placed my order and total came to R4.8k including 2 week shipping and import tax.
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Electronics-Wireless-Controllers-XE800ZBA-HC1US/dp/B07HS7R1RT
Clueless on the VR thing. What PC do you need to run this?
I was asking my self the same question yesterday.
there is an app you can use to download and check.
Clueless on the VR thing. What PC do you need to run this?
I hope you keep us updated if you do find one. I think I got 12 months for R199 or thereabouts last yearHas anybody seen any Black Friday offers for Showmax? It doesn't seem that Cellucity will be offering anything this year.