Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good discounts on TWS earphones at the moment:

https://www.takealot.com/xiaomi-mi-true-wireless-earphones-air/PLID55395779
Yeah, posted it yesterday or Wednesday. Good deal.
 
Yeah, posted it yesterday or Wednesday. Good deal.

I pulled the trigger on the Xiaomi there's no other pair with ANC at that price point. Hope there's no issues with pairing or dying units that I see in reviews of budget TWS products
 
I pulled the trigger on the Xiaomi there's no other pair with ANC at that price point. Hope there's no issues with pairing or dying units that I see in reviews of budget TWS products
I've used a pair for two months now. For what it's worth, it doesn't have ANC, it's a feature for less noise during calls, that's it.

If you want true noise cancelling get the Sony xxxxnlah blah M3s. Damn excellent. Alternatively they also have the in ear but not as good as the over ears.
 
In case anyone is looking for this printer in Durban.
Gateway, Ballito, Pavillion, Umgeni, Westwood do not have stock. I went to each store.
I called West Street and they have a demo model only.
I managed to get one in Galleria, they have only 1 left in stock if anyone else wants to grab it.
 
In case anyone is looking for this printer in Durban.
Gateway, Ballito, Pavillion, Umgeni, Westwood do not have stock. I went to each store.
I called West Street and they have a demo model only.
I managed to get one in Galleria, they have only 1 left in stock if anyone else wants to grab it.


Well worth the money.

I bought one today and there were 6 Ink Bottles in the Box.

3 x Black Total of 8100 Pages per Bottle Total 24300 Pages

3 x Color 6500 Pages

Plus a 3 year warranty
 
In case anyone is looking for this printer in Durban.
Gateway, Ballito, Pavillion, Umgeni, Westwood do not have stock. I went to each store.
I called West Street and they have a demo model only.
I managed to get one in Galleria, they have only 1 left in stock if anyone else wants to grab it.
Does it have wifi? Dont think so but if it does, then a must buy!
 
In case anyone is looking for this printer in Durban.
Gateway, Ballito, Pavillion, Umgeni, Westwood do not have stock. I went to each store.

I took the last one from Westwood around 4pm yesterday. What time did you get there?
 
I went to Makro on Thursday but the line was way too long for my liking. Decided to order the SSD online Thursday evening and got a message on Friday that it was already with the courier.
 
I went to Makro on Thursday but the line was way too long for my liking. Decided to order the SSD online Thursday evening and got a message on Friday that it was already with the courier.
Popped in at Silver Lakes as it showed stock instore but nada. Too late.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X