Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

johnjm

Expert Member
It's amazing. You won't regret getting it
The over ears are better. If being used with iPhone it's a bit pointless with the LDAC it uses, but the sound quality is better than airpods obviously.

Cheaper and better in ears are available unless you really want the ANC.

Pho3nix

The Legend
The over ears are better. If being used with iPhone it's a bit pointless with the LDAC it uses, but the sound quality is better than airpods obviously.

Cheaper and better in ears are available unless you really want the ANC.
Which in-ears are as good? People mention just these and AirPods as the best in class

Could you also please explain your point on LDAC?

safejack

Also really tempted looking for a all in one for gym and work, had the Jabra 65T elite active overall was good only one complaint with both buds in people always complained about hearing me and would rate a call between 5-6 and with one bud in the call audio quality of the other user would go up to a 9.

Paying for it myself that why penny pinching dont mind paying as long it meets all the requirements if you know what i mean, wondering if there is any other recommendations been watching and reading endless reviews online

Pho3nix

The Legend

WAslayer

Executive Member
Amazone includes total price checke out with customs etc
Yes, they do.. and for the link he shared, that item does not ship here therefore the price does not include shipping and customs.. thus, once customs and shipping is added to that price, the cost is likely to be the same as the takealot special posted earlier..

IssiAmd

Amazon will give you n estimate of clearing costs etc on checkout. If it's more they debit you after.
Shipping time was quite decent although now with covid...

But as mentioned by a few it's only worth it if the price difference is huge
I would only otherwise consider Amazon if there's no local availability on something you need

Dade Murphy

I pulled the trigger on the Xiaomi there's no other pair with ANC at that price point. Hope there's no issues with pairing or dying units that I see in reviews of budget TWS products
Damned things don't fit in my ears and the additional eartips are all the same size :rolleyes:

FrankyF

Expert Member
Damned things don't fit in my ears and the additional eartips are all the same size :rolleyes:

Six different sets of eartips included. You're bound to find a set that fits

Dade Murphy

Don't think I'm willing to fork out that much just for gym headsets - I'd rather stick to my cheap wired pair or get wireless over ear headphones to repurpose for home use

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Cheap nas anybody have one to sell or specials? I don't need raid. Want to add storage plex server, but I only get cheap 4tb drives from my contact. So mostly have 4tb drives.

Pho3nix

The Legend

Six different sets of eartips included. You're bound to find a set that fits

Got mine on Carb so half price almost