Gtx Gaming
Gtx Gaming
Cheap nas anybody have one to sell or specials? I don't need raid. Want to add storage plex server, but I only get cheap 4tb drives from my contact. So mostly have 4tb drives.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
![]()
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
Six different sets of eartips included. You're bound to find a set that fits![]()
I am jelly , someone said they releasing the mx4 earbuds soon , so price will hopefully drop![]()
Got mine on Carb so half price almost
The Xiaomi ones were going for R599 last week.Yeah I prefer the original airpod style earbuds
JBL Tune 220 TWS
any ones like those on special < R500?
The Xiaomi ones were going for R599 last week.
Edit: still R599
Check this out on takealot: Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones (Air)
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
Aliexpress also sells memory foam tips for a lot less than the Comply tips. This seller offers 3 pairs for around $1-20. The reviews seem positive overall. This type of tip is usually replaced once a year or so.I bought these bad boys for the Xiaomis (works with my other earbuds too) and I'm pretty happy with the fit
Do they affect the sound quality? I'm also looking at getting similar ones because none of the xiaomi ones fitI bought these bad boys for the Xiaomis (works with my other earbuds too) and I'm pretty happy with the fit

Aliexpress also sells memory foam tips for a lot less than the Comply tips. This seller offers 3 pairs for around $1-20. The reviews seem positive overall. This type of tip is usually replaced once a year or so.
Do they affect the sound quality? I'm also looking at getting similar ones because none of the xiaomi ones fit![]()
Some of the normal Aliexpress shipping channels to SA appear to be suspended due to Covid-19 so some suppliers only offer expensive courier options to SA. You must just choose a supplier with cheap SA shipping options. If you do a search for memory foam tips you should find hundreds of products in multiple sizes, colours, shipping options etc.R799 shipping.![]()
Hello all. Please suggest a good laptop for sub 10k. The cheaper the better, but 10k is my total budget. I need to do some online courses, I'll need to video call, and then watch some movies. I see tons of laptops on evetech, but I haven't got a clue. TIA
![]()
Dell Vostro 15 3590 10th Gen Core i3 Laptop
Buy Dell Vostro 15 3590 10th Gen Core i3 Laptop at a discounted price. Evetech is your one source for the best laptop deals in South Africawww.evetech.co.za
You'd at least want 1920 x 1080 resolution and an i5 for 10k.
Some of the normal Aliexpress shipping channels to SA appear to be suspended due to Covid-19 so some suppliers only offer expensive courier options to SA. You must just choose a supplier with cheap SA shipping options. If you do a search for memory foam tips you should find hundreds of products in multiple sizes, colours, shipping options etc.
If you are a first time Aliexpress customer you should be able to get a $2 or $3 off voucher on your first purchase. Last week they gave all their current customers a $3 off $4 voucher as well as a $1 off $1.01 to use on their sale in addition to various other $10 and $15 vouchers for >$100.
Here is another supplier with cheap SA shipping.
![]()
1Pair Soft Memory Foam Earbuds Earmuffs T100/T200/T300/T400 S/M/L Sizes Noise Isolation Eartips In-Ear Earphone Accessories - AliExpress 44
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.coma.aliexpress.com
You will wait 90 days.Which carriers are safe/reliable to use? And how do I avoid using SAPO? I'm keen to buy this but not sure if I'm willing to wait 40+ days