Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. Managed to get a couple. Still need a few more but happy with them and the price
Happy to hear that you managed to find some. I also went back a second time to get a few more after opening one of them and testing it out! I'm hoping that they will last for at least a year of decent use. They appear to be very similar to the FLOVEME ones on Aliexpress - even the model number is similar: P235B vs P230 etc.

I am also hoping to use a few of them to power some cheap USB LED lamps similar to these if we have more loadshedding in the future.
 
Times have changed, you will be lucky to pick it up for 1200.
I bought mine in September from ebucks store at 40% off using ebucks, I paid ebucks 7520 (R752) incl. delivery. T'was a very good deal, I should've bought 2 as now I could use another at home and they be a tad expensive now.
 
Damn ... I’m thinking of selling my tv and getting myself rather a smart tv
Not worth it even my b8000 hisense which is suppose be newish, apps never get updates. The Netflix interface looks like 480p, but it does play 4k.

I always use my apple tv 4k, much smoother and faster with regular updates.
 
Is this coffee maker
1. Any good
2. worth it?


It certainly looks the part. In my opinion, percolated coffee isn't all that good. The thing you want is an espresso machine. Even something like this makes much better coffee:
 
It certainly looks the part. In my opinion, percolated coffee isn't all that good. The thing you want is an espresso machine. Even something like this makes much better coffee:
That is very subjective and a very broad statement to make. Everyone has different tastes and not everyone likes an espresso.

I have the Philips machine. It makes good filter coffee and is very convenient.
 
It certainly looks the part. In my opinion, percolated coffee isn't all that good. The thing you want is an espresso machine. Even something like this makes much better coffee:
I had a saeco to na decade and then bought a Phillips series 3200. Actually flogging the saeco on Carbonite for less than a bleh coffee machine.

People think espresso and they think they can't make a decent Americano or something less strong. They are very versatile.

082666768a0476064babf2334832f4e6.jpg
 
New price of the xceed 27 inch... 4099. You guys did well. How they going?
1358b9bcaa7c7a8eea36c35ec1fb4f69.jpg
 

How are these machines?
I would rather add R2k more and get the Breville Barista Express when it goes on special.

There are dedicated coffee threads. Let's stop polluting this thread :)
 
Not worth it even my b8000 hisense which is suppose be newish, apps never get updates. The Netflix interface looks like 480p, but it does play 4k.

I always use my apple tv 4k, much smoother and faster with regular updates.
I want a Apple TV
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X