Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks G ...

I’ll see if I can get one ... trying to build a pc first with some parts a get here and there ..
A PC is still best. The Browser on my LG TV is better than what I experienced on my Mi Box though there's no option to side load apps on the TV.
 
A PC is still best. The Browser on my LG TV is better than what I experienced on my Mi Box though there's no option to side load apps on the TV.
So the pc is a better option I guess ...

Also do you guys think it’s worth buying a GT 710 2gig ram for 250 bucks
 
So the pc is a better option I guess ...

Also do you guys think it’s worth buying a GT 710 2gig ram for 250 bucks

Well, it's faster than intel onboard graphics, but that's about it.
For R250 I would say it's worth it though, if only for HDMI which you don't get with onboard graphics. They seem to go for over R1000 new, if you can find one. I don't think you can get a discrete GPU new for under R900.
 
Well, it's faster than intel onboard graphics, but that's about it.
For R250 I would say it's worth it though, if only for HDMI which you don't get with onboard graphics. They seem to go for over R1000 new, if you can find one. I don't think you can get a discrete GPU new for under R900.

I have a board from 2011 with hdmi that runs from onboard graphics...
 
Well, it's faster than intel onboard graphics, but that's about it.
For R250 I would say it's worth it though, if only for HDMI which you don't get with onboard graphics. They seem to go for over R1000 new, if you can find one. I don't think you can get a discrete GPU new for under R900.
The graphics card does have a HDMI on it ... I’m not to technical where it comes to pc but for 250 that seems solid ... this one dude didn’t wanna sell his N640 card to me
 
Personally I'd much rather get this for the same price
[R950.13 47% OFF]70mai Pro Midrive D02 English Russian 1944P Car DVR Camera SONY IMX335 Sensor 140 Degree from Xiaomi Youpin Car DVRs from Automobiles & Motorcycles on banggood.com

Around the same price and it's an excellent system
 
Well, it's faster than intel onboard graphics, but that's about it.
For R250 I would say it's worth it though, if only for HDMI which you don't get with onboard graphics. They seem to go for over R1000 new, if you can find one. I don't think you can get a discrete GPU new for under R900.
Most motherboards for the last decade have come with HDMI? Unless it was a real cheapie perhaps and the intel onboards have been able to beat a 710 since 2016? The 710 is a decelerator at best.
 
Most motherboards for the last decade have come with HDMI? Unless it was a real cheapie perhaps and the intel onboards have been able to beat a 710 since 2016? The 710 is a decelerator at best.

I did a quick check before posting, and the first and only H310 board I checked didn't have HDMI. It seems Kiemo is trying to build a really really budget PC, so a motherboard without HDMI is likely.
Never knew the card was that slow though.
 
I did a quick check before posting, and the first and only H310 board I checked didn't have HDMI. It seems Kiemo is trying to build a really really budget PC, so a motherboard without HDMI is likely.
Never knew the card was that slow though.
Weird all the ones I checked do?
So unless there's cheaper?
But why would you wanna go h310?
If you want budget and want a decent experience.
Look at the AMD 3200G the onboard on that is pretty decent.
That 710 is horrible, real horrible.
 
Well that was short lived. In other news the Phanteks P500a is now available internationally.
 
I managed to run Mass Effect 3 on an Intel Z67 i7 board back in the day. The game went up to 1080p with ease.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X