Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Noisybottom

Times have changed, you will be lucky to pick it up for 1200.
I bought mine in September from ebucks store at 40% off using ebucks, I paid ebucks 7520 (R752) incl. delivery. T'was a very good deal, I should've bought 2 as now I could use another at home and they be a tad expensive now.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Damn ... I’m thinking of selling my tv and getting myself rather a smart tv
Not worth it even my b8000 hisense which is suppose be newish, apps never get updates. The Netflix interface looks like 480p, but it does play 4k.

I always use my apple tv 4k, much smoother and faster with regular updates.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
It certainly looks the part. In my opinion, percolated coffee isn't all that good. The thing you want is an espresso machine. Even something like this makes much better coffee:
That is very subjective and a very broad statement to make. Everyone has different tastes and not everyone likes an espresso.

I have the Philips machine. It makes good filter coffee and is very convenient.

johnjm

Expert Member
It certainly looks the part. In my opinion, percolated coffee isn't all that good. The thing you want is an espresso machine. Even something like this makes much better coffee:
I had a saeco to na decade and then bought a Phillips series 3200. Actually flogging the saeco on Carbonite for less than a bleh coffee machine.

People think espresso and they think they can't make a decent Americano or something less strong. They are very versatile.

Aharon

Executive Member
New price of the xceed 27 inch... 4099. You guys did well. How they going?

Kiemo

Not worth it even my b8000 hisense which is suppose be newish, apps never get updates. The Netflix interface looks like 480p, but it does play 4k.

I always use my apple tv 4k, much smoother and faster with regular updates.
I want a Apple TV