Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember when 4k got you the high end skinny PS3 bundle... I was poor then and had to settle for a refurbed PS3 fatty bundle for 2.5k, but I had a lot of fun with it. Eventually sold it to a co-worker for his son for 1k with all my games and extras like the PS Move.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
I remember when 4k got you the high end skinny PS3 bundle... I was poor then and had to settle for a refurbed PS3 fatty bundle for 2.5k, but I had a lot of fun with it. Eventually sold it to a co-worker for his son for 1k with all my games and extras like the PS Move.
Back in the day a PS2 was R1999, the Gamecube was R999, when the 360 came out in 2005 the 20GB version was R3500 I found one from a Cash converters a week after launch for R2500, that one did last me to 2008.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuu
  • Like
Reactions: Yuu
Wish I could get it but sadly have like zero budget, looking for like around R2k
Check alloffice.co.za - They have a 5 year warranty across the range and I think most of their prices include delivery. Have a few of their chairs at the office and a few at home.
 
Actually quite a good deal if anyone needs a new phone. Oppo A16s. About 1.5k off the usual price. Available in multiple colours, according to the ad in the paper it has 64gb of storage.

Single sim phone. I should've known since it's a Vodacon phone. They should go suck a tailpipe.
 
Wanting to upgrade from my GTX 1060 laptop to a gaming PC and found this Msi RX 6700 XT deal for R7.8k including shipping from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RX-6700-...eywords=Radeon+6700+XT&qid=1669460658&sr=8-13

I was looking at doing a build through Wootware using RTX 3060/6650 XT (currently just over R7k for the card), or paying a bit more (R8.8k) for the 3060 ti, but tempted by this Amazon deal on the 6700 XT. Only thing is expected shipping is late Jan/early Feb which seems really far away. Any one with experience of Amazon's global shipping service who could advice whether this would be a good idea? I guess one just has to hope nothing goes wrong with the card when you take this route.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X