W@P
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2007
- Messages
- 11,341
- Reaction score
- 9,053
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Is that supposed to be cheap, it’s only 46Wh?Gizzu mini UPS with LiFePO4 battery
https://www.takealot.com/gizzu-100w-dc-46wh-mini-ups-black/PLID73887358
Have you seen any other Lifepo4 with more capacity for cheaper?Is that supposed to be cheap, it’s only 46Wh?
Cant find a datasheet but it looks like that is a NCM and not a LFP unit. Only 1 year warranty.
False advertising on their part then.Cant find a datasheet but it looks like that is a NCM and not a LFP unit. Only 1 year warranty.
I would rather spend more and get a Ecoflow River 2 Max https://www.wootware.co.za/ecoflow-river-2-max-512wh-mobile-power-station.html
Or the River 2 if you don't need the extra capacity: https://www.wootware.co.za/ecoflow-river-2-256wh-mobile-power-station.html
Or perhaps even a Bluetti EB55 https://www.takealot.com/bluetti-portable-power-station-lifepo4-700w-537wh-eb55/PLID92598671

You know what a pain in the ash it is to get Takealot to correct anything on their site? I do....
I'll vouch for this. After 4 hour loadshedding, it still has 75% capacity. Even if I charge my phone as well, I've never seen it below 50%.Gizzu mini UPS with LiFePO4 battery
https://www.takealot.com/gizzu-100w-dc-46wh-mini-ups-black/PLID73887358
I have asked them to correct misleading wording on a listing from a 3rd party multiple times. Their generic response each time was that I should return the product if it did not match the description. I gave up.You know what a pain in the ash it is to get Takealot to correct anything on their site? I do....
To get them to update packshots took 10 Takealot geniuses and their systems are so poor... Their support sucks i hate selling to them
Could be correct. It may be Li-Po /LiPo instead of Lifepo4/LFP. Their cell voltage is 3.6v where NCM would normally be 3.7.False advertising on their part then.
I personally handle the Takealot account for my company i have been a selling to them and they sell and as a third party seller and they honestly don't give a damn... You just get passed onto the next person, have to fill in the same stupid forms and it constantly gets rejected or ignoredI have asked them to correct misleading wording on a listing from a 3rd party multiple times. Their generic response each time was that I should return the product if it did not match the description. I gave up.
You must be fokken gesuip to pay that for that screen. Or am I missing something?Fscking TA taking the piss
View attachment 1502585
They had you thinking about it the whole weekend?You must be fokken gesuip to pay that for that screen. Or am I missing something?
No someone reacted to my post and I clicked on the link again and saw the price increase.They had you thinking about it the whole weekend?
Why so pricey, Dell 27” 4k ips displays were around R8k last I checked?The price is right. Not really a bargain though.