Hardware Bargains

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are still a helluva lot more expensive! I recently browsed for a epilator for my lady...

Braun 5270

Have2Have imported = R692.26

Wantitall imported (I presume otherwise pricing even worse!) = R1,093 and apparently this includes a R426 saving!

I have honestly given up checking the wantitall website!

I sometimes look at it, but purely as an indicator on relative availability. I really hope Ronnie didn't put too much dosh into the business. Actually, I don't care - he's got lots of green.
 
Wantitall is so FAIL. They're worse than IC, every week i get an E-mail telling me about a discount i can get but even after the discount the item still costs more than other online stores
 
anyone know of any links i can check out for rAge expo specials. want to get a GTX 275
 
anyone know of any links i can check out for rAge expo specials. want to get a GTX 275

Doubt they will have specials out yet...only when Rage is pretty much ongoing:) Whats your budget...? Pcint have GTX 275's for about R2600 I think:)
 
well im saving up money and will have about R3000 when rAge starts. They always have insane specials so i think ill get quite allot for R3000
 
well im saving up money and will have about R3000 when rAge starts. They always have insane specials so i think ill get quite allot for R3000

Actually Rage specials have been anything BUT special the last few years...they had a few "ok" ones on some more low end products but honestly they're nothing to get excited about;)
 
WIA have gotten better pricing-wise imo. I saw they had a sansa fuze 4gb for R824 - that's pretty reasonable.
 
Todays Kalahari.net electronics deal of the day, you can get:

AEG ABS408E Bathroom Scale
Russell Hobbs 3 Tier Stain Quartz Steamer
Mellerware Robot Ultimate Stick Blender

Not the electronics I'm looking for people :p

I've been waiting for that stick blender to go on special

n1, my sticks have been really piling up :D
 
anyone seen the Braun blender? I am looking for that. It's called multi-something I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X