SauRoNZA
Honorary Master
This was in the release notes and discussed on the podcast which I read before the upgrade and modified my configuration before I upgraded. Had no issues whatsoever![]()
Problem is that due to Docker auto updating I’ve never once seen release notes.
Which is fine and a responsibility I’ll take on myself. However the official documentation (component URL) said absolutely nothing about it at all, which I feel is a failure on their part.
Of course it’s all still Beta software so I can’t complain too hard, but I would like to see such changes propagate everywhere properly for a better user experience and less support hassle.
A simple disclaimer at the top of the product documentation would have avoided me logging it as an issue etc.
For that matter why not have it in the logs like so many other components. “**** we see you still use his configuration, please change it to X because by version X.X it will no longer work”.
