I can only enquire. Still provides electricity only, so maybe?Was thinking about pool pump...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I can only enquire. Still provides electricity only, so maybe?Was thinking about pool pump...



Decided to pull my only so sonoff basic and do the firmware - its the only one that won't work ota![]()
Try figure out the dimensions of the interior of your lamp and see if the Sonoff will fit...
Your other option if you have a bit of space in the ceiling is to just get a sonoff basic and slot it in the ceiling instead.

Got mine working with homeassistant, mqtt, HADashboard and app daemon.Yeh... lot of work though![]()
I've done the same :-D.Getting the hang of this stuff
Now if one of the interior alarm passives trips after sunset it turns on some lights inside for a minute after motion detection ends. Works even if the alarm isn't armed. So walk into a dark room and voila, let there be light ;D
The button on the unit also works as a switch...So quick question on the Sonoff Basics. Do they only work with the app after install or can I continue using the switches on the wall when I'm home.
Sometime that's a little easier.
Remember this being mentioned. Would the power cycle be a normal on and off from the wall switch end or from the main-switch side kinda deal?You can set them to a specific state after a power cycle. It would mean switching the switch from on to off to on again to get the light on.
The button on the unit also works as a switch...
I got rfs with a remote for the unaccessible installs