ToxicBunny
Oi! Leave me out of this...
I have a 50 watt LED flood sitting in the cupboard.
Now you're making me think![]()
There we go...
Could be used as a silent siren in a sense.... pulse the thing for 5 minutes or whatever.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I have a 50 watt LED flood sitting in the cupboard.
Now you're making me think![]()
So currently all the lights is the lounge, and soon to be patioI would not turn all the lights on - turn them on where the motion was picked up.
You do not want to light up yourself if someone is in the house.
What Pi's are you guys using to run Home Assistant?
I'm running mine in a docker container in a rancher VM on my FreeNAS server![]()
Hmmm... thoughts... docker clustering... multi nodes, failover etc .....
What Pi's are you guys using to run Home Assistant?
Thanks, I have a Pi3 B+ that I wanted to use for Opensprinkler. But think I'll rather use it for HA and get a smaller Pi for the sprinkler system.
Thanks, I have a Pi3 B+ that I wanted to use for Opensprinkler. But think I'll rather use it for HA and get a smaller Pi for the sprinkler system.
Thanks, I have a Pi3 B+ that I wanted to use for Opensprinkler. But think I'll rather use it for HA and get a smaller Pi for the sprinkler system.
Jip thought so too. Will do that.I got Opensprinkler on a Pi Zero W.
The Pi3 was running Opensprinkler before... which was overkill.

You probably can, but I'd imagine the pi3 will eventually struggle with home automation as you load more stuff.Surely you can run both on it?
Two different locations in the house where hardware for the two systems will be installed. So not really an option for me.Surely you can run both on it?
Two different locations in the house where hardware for the two systems will be installed. So not really an option for me.