Sensorei
Executive Member
It’s exactly the Eco system and the requirement for a hub that makes it a little irritating.
It's only irritating if you dont have one.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It’s exactly the Eco system and the requirement for a hub that makes it a little irritating.
It's only irritating if you dont have one.
I have 150 gu10 downlights. Would be insane to go hueThe bulbs yes, but not the whole Hue ecosystem. Especially with 3rd party configuration apps and home assistant added to the mix.
I have 150 gu10 downlights. Would be insane to go hue
Either the Shelley or sonoff basics.Of interest what option have you gone or not some all the lights yet?
Either the Shelley or sonoff basics.
The light used transformers which I removed so it does have a neutral wire
The hue dimmer is highly customisable. One dimmer to cycle through scenes for 2 separate groups of lights and to toggle them on or off, and dim them.I have a couple of hue bulbs as well as a few IKEA tradfri GU10's. The IKEA ones are ZigBee compatible and work as expected. Ideally I'd really like a nice wall switch for the wife acceptance factor. I think I've got neutrals in most places. Sadly the wall switch options still seem to be a bit of a hack. Unless anyone knows of a better idea...?
I have a couple of hue bulbs as well as a few IKEA tradfri GU10's. The IKEA ones are ZigBee compatible and work as expected. Ideally I'd really like a nice wall switch for the wife acceptance factor. I think I've got neutrals in most places. Sadly the wall switch options still seem to be a bit of a hack. Unless anyone knows of a better idea...?
I have a couple of hue bulbs as well as a few IKEA tradfri GU10's. The IKEA ones are ZigBee compatible and work as expected. Ideally I'd really like a nice wall switch for the wife acceptance factor. I think I've got neutrals in most places. Sadly the wall switch options still seem to be a bit of a hack. Unless anyone knows of a better idea...?
Anyone using the speedtest sensor in HA?
https://www.home-assistant.io/components/speedtestdotnet/
Added it yesterday, and I get the three sensors - but they never update - when I manually call the service, or on the interval.
I use it. have it run twice a day, and seems to be up to date.
It does take a while to run and update though.
Are you calling the service with no "body" right?
Ah. I had the same issue actually. You need to specify a server_id.Yeh - configuration is literally a copy and paste
speedtestdotnet:
scan_interval:
minutes: 30
monitored_conditions:
- ping
- download
- upload
Ah. I had the same issue actually. You need to specify a server_id.
Whats happening is its unable to find a server in time, and times out.
You can check here: Server Lists
I use server_id of 6591.
and your config doesn't need the "monitored_conditions" if you use all 3.
If you only care about one or two, then use that, otherwise just leave it out and it will include all 3 for you.
My config looks like this:
speedtestdotnet:
server_id: 6591
scan_interval:
hours: 12

@phaktza It's my birthday, any discount coupons available. On a more serious note, looking for a TH10/16. Any idea when you will receive stock?
Can I place the order right now? Do I just add it to my cart although it states that it is not in stock?I brought in some back orders and have 2 left in stock right now!