How Cell C showed a massive network improvement

Seriously

Honorary Master
I can vouch for that. Much better lately but for me still not there yet.

BBotha

When I read "How Cell C showed a massive network improvement" the first answer that popped in my mind was:

"They started roaming on Vodacom's Network."

bladebob

cell C still suxs in the Western Cape. Bad Signal and dropped calls. JHB is always get the best of the best and everywhere else gets the crap.

FNfal

Executive Member
cell C still suxs in the Western Cape. Bad Signal and dropped calls. JHB is always get the best of the best and everywhere else gets the crap.
Durban to sux .
"“Over the next few months, Cell C will turn its optimisation focus onto the KwaZulu-Natal region to bring the customer network experience to the same level as in Gauteng and the Western Cape,” said Cell C."

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
It's the complete opposite. In Cape Town I have zero issues but when I go to PTA it can barely hold a connection.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
It's the complete opposite. In Cape Town I have zero issues but when I go to PTA it can barely hold a connection.
I live here in the PT of A, And you are quite right. Signal here sucks. I work in the CBD, in PTA CBD i have absolutely no LTE/3G
When i still worked in Midrand (Last year), i had no LTE/3G
Went on holiday 2 weeks ago in St Lucia, there was absolutely 0 Signal. Roamed on Vodacom the whole week

So not sure how or where CellC upped their game, because i have not seen anything.