How safe is Luno ?

PinkyM

I am wondering how safe is Luno after the breaking news of the NiceHash hack? I have an account with Luno and I am hoping they are pretty secure.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
Ivan
Guys someone help who has done minning through Luno because what happened I sent my bitcoun to a minner to mine for me everyday was getting updates how many bitcoins have been mined. After 3 days of profit then mining was stopped due to harsh rate now I must pay 300 usd to get my profit

thehuman

Expert Member
Guys someone help who has done minning through Luno because what happened I sent my bitcoun to a minner to mine for me everyday was getting updates how many bitcoins have been mined. After 3 days of profit then mining was stopped due to harsh rate now I must pay 300 usd to get my profit
You were scammed it seems

BitcoinZAR

You made the mistake of trusting someone with your bitcoin. I think you can say its gone now. The 300 USD is the person trying to get even more money from you. If you pay it, they will probably find another fee for you to pay to release the funds.