How to dumb it down?

I'm looking for ways to make myself more stupid. Like seriously. I'll try anything, electrical shocks to the head etc

Why?

a friend of mine says she reckons I'm a genius, and then I remembered that people with gifts like that are normally depressed and / or not able to just let go and have fun etc

So I reckon I will now try anything humanly possible to BECOME MORE STUPID

Please help!
Perhaps you need a second opinion....

feo

Honorary Master
There was a doccie on Discovery channel highlighting people like Einstein and Picasso etc
It's an individual thing. There's no set rule of the universe stating that intelligent people can't let go and have fun or vice versa.

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
I'm looking for ways to make myself more stupid. Like seriously. I'll try anything, electrical shocks to the head etc

Why?

a friend of mine says she reckons I'm a genius, and then I remembered that people with gifts like that are normally depressed and / or not able to just let go and have fun etc

So I reckon I will now try anything humanly possible to BECOME MORE STUPID

Please help!
Some of the stupidest people I have ever seen are politicians, make a career change.

P

Picard

My middle name starts with a 'S'. Sometimes it stands for 'Stupid' and other times for 'Smart' ... and other times it just stands for 'Damn Idiot'.

Inertia

Expert Member
A joint a day will definitely screw you up, plus ppl might think you're cool and a rebel.

Now please don't start another whining self depression thread, you could always just kill yourself

A joint a day will definitely screw you up, plus ppl might think you're cool and a rebel.

Now please don't start another whining self depression thread, you could always just kill yourself
Killing myself would only deprive you of entertainment reading my threads, so I will stay alive just for you lil' buddy!