How to dumb it down?

guest2013-1

I'm looking for ways to make myself more stupid. Like seriously. I'll try anything, electrical shocks to the head etc

Why?

a friend of mine says she reckons I'm a genius, and then I remembered that people with gifts like that are normally depressed and / or not able to just let go and have fun etc

So I reckon I will now try anything humanly possible to BECOME MORE STUPID

Please help!

jsheed_sa

Executive Member
I'm looking for ways to make myself more stupid. Like seriously. I'll try anything, electrical shocks to the head etc

Why?

a friend of mine says she reckons I'm a genius, and then I remembered that people with gifts like that are normally depressed and / or not able to just let go and have fun etc

So I reckon I will now try anything humanly possible to BECOME MORE STUPID

Please help!
Steroids, Alcohol , Take up rugby - easy.

J

stoke

Honorary Master
Give away all your stuff, go live in a warm all year round climate and do as little as possible.

Deenem

Expert Member
Ummm, sorry to burst your bubble, but if you were really that clever you'd know how to act dumb without having to ask us ;-)

Picasso said that his goal was to be able to draw like a child again, and genius that he was, he succeeded.

medicnick83

Paramedic
Join in with gdiza and Risa... p1sses certain people off and makes you look horribly stupid ;) hahaha.

DJ...

Banned
Join in with gdiza and Risa
Are you proposing AcidRazor has a 3some with you two in order to become stupid?

Oh, I see where you are coming from now - nevermind - that would one step to becoming completely brain-dead!!

guest2013-1

Give away all your stuff, go live in a warm all year round climate and do as little as possible.
did that 3 months ago

I'm in a desert, its starting to become summer. 38 at night, 45-46 during the day

Okay what now?

guest2013-1

Ummm, sorry to burst your bubble, but if you were really that clever you'd know how to act dumb without having to ask us ;-)

Picasso said that his goal was to be able to draw like a child again, and genius that he was, he succeeded.
acting dumb and being dumb is two different things

acting dumb is something i can do, but I always have the brain chugging a long. trying to switch it off... like... jackass...