How to dumb it down?

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
staying awake for days will kill brain cells faster than anything besides direct trauma to your head.

arkunsan

Ummm, sorry to burst your bubble, but if you were really that clever you'd know how to act dumb without having to ask us ;-)

Picasso said that his goal was to be able to draw like a child again, and genius that he was, he succeeded.

Agreed :D

Pixie22

Expert Member
I'm looking for ways to make myself more stupid. Like seriously. I'll try anything, electrical shocks to the head etc

Why?

a friend of mine says she reckons I'm a genius, and then I remembered that people with gifts like that are normally depressed and / or not able to just let go and have fun etc

So I reckon I will now try anything humanly possible to BECOME MORE STUPID

Please help!
You could start to immerse yourself with the likes of Ricki lake, Oprah, 3Talk, Jerry Springer, or any Soapy in existance.
If you really wanna hit rock bottom, then join up with the ANCYL.

@AcidRazor - try spend a little more time in Current Affairs and learn from the best...;)

xrapidx

Honorary Master
OMF :eek: It really weks... I felt stupid the minute I read this one:

2/7/2008 4:05:56 PM Kgaleshi

To webbie.
I kindly wanna say u cannot allow further insults & disrespect of our leaders on these site.
It matters not even if it comes from an angel in heaven. Insults & disrespect should be by you immediately be censored.

Who the hell are these Goons to describe to us who is our leader.

I will liken my stand for zuma to the scripture
"Jesus said: My sheep knows my voice & they will not Listen to the voice of the enemy."

WE KNOW WHO ARE LEADERS ARE, WE WILL NOT LISTEN OR BE PERSUADED BY THE VOICE OF THE CLASS PROJECT/NEW WORLD ORDER & GOONS.

Webbie, from now any insult that comes on these site towards our leaders, its your fault
*drool*

Myrrdin

Expert Member
I'm looking for ways to make myself more stupid. Like seriously. I'll try anything, electrical shocks to the head etc

Why?

a friend of mine says she reckons I'm a genius, and then I remembered that people with gifts like that are normally depressed and / or not able to just let go and have fun etc

So I reckon I will now try anything humanly possible to BECOME MORE STUPID

Please help!
If your friend is Professor Myang Li I wouldn't worry about it.