how to "play" ?

thedutchman

Expert Member
So my one friend from joburg said, you've got to play. You have to convince people that you are the ***** so that people will think that. This will also increase the chances of getting a girl. Well thats what she said.
How does this work ? i mean, there's also a book, why girls like mean boys, how the hell does this work ? why do girls like mean boys ??:confused:

i'm totally confused now

medicnick83

Paramedic
Dude... what is up with you?!!?

Ever since this chick thing... you're really taking it in some ways eh...

medicnick83

Paramedic
You're in somerset west right?

Goto the Namesless pub tonight, chat up some girls, move on...

thedutchman

Expert Member
noooo... its not with this girl thing, i was talking to my friend about it, about how she goes along getting guys etc.. so i was just wondering

Lino

I am back
So my one friend from joburg said, you've got to play. You have to convince people that you are the ***** so that people will think that. This will also increase the chances of getting a girl. Well thats what she said.
How does this work ? i mean, there's also a book, why girls like mean boys, how the hell does this work ? why do girls like mean boys ??:confused:

i'm totally confused now
Dude, why not ask your neighbors to hook you up:D

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
You're in somerset west right?

Goto the Namesless pub tonight, chat up some girls, move on...
Yet his location says Stellenbosch :p (Yeah I know he's at Uni there)...and remember Stellies and UCT have exams right about this time.

Lino

I am back
He can go to Nu Bar in stellies, damn there are enough pubs/clubs there

guest2013-1

There's a difference between being mean and having self-confidence.

The cases where you hear about the chick going back for some more abuse to the "guy she loves and want to marry" is cases where the self-confidence and ego went too far.

Act as if you have a big dick
Walk like you own the pavement
Talk like you know what you're talking about (it also helps to know what you're talking about)
Be witty
Don't be scared to say what you want infront of ANYONE <-- probably the most important piece of advice I can give. "Why do you like me?" "Cause you have nice tits"

Unexpected and said in the right context will get you a friendly slap on the arm going "Stoppit" (any other kind of slap you did it wrong)

Don't apologize for anything and everything... apologies are meant to be sincere. If you keep on saying "Sorry" to whatever you did then ****it, you might as well yell out "Imma wuss, please **** me up my ass like the little bitch I am"

Basically just confident in your own skin. Being okay with yourself and knowing that you don't need her (or anyone) to be who you are.

Girls like the mean boys because they think they're the **** and they act as if

Do the same minus the mean streak and you'll do fine

thedutchman

Expert Member
in the off topic Lino :p neighbours 2 and the other one what to do now, just wrote the now with a k.. pretty stupid

hxc87x

Expert Member
you dont have to be "mean" to get girls. you can be a very moral, decent guy and get any girl attracted to you if you know how to flip the switches. confidence is key, Acidrazor has the right idea there. there are a lot of other factors to consider as well but you're pretty screwed without confidence and good body language.
PM me if you want to know more.