epah
Honorary Master
Those females are probably just males from across the aisle. You're missing opportunities man!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Those females are probably just males from across the aisle. You're missing opportunities man!
I guess the big hole in Kimberley is Nr2 in SA now.Yeah and Tinder is a bit boring TBH, I think i have only met 2 people from Tinder and probably over 200 on grindr.
I dont always bottom. I told you i am versatile.I guess the big hole in Kimberley is Nr2 in SA now.
Sorry that i don't remember what you tell me about what's going up your butt.I dont always bottom. I told you i am versatile.
Meet people by joining hiking groups, dance classes, places where you share interests with people and are doing something together. It ain't possible from the comfort of your couch. Good luck tho. It's like a part time job.More generally, how the hell do people meet new people in this day and age? Either romantically or as friends...
More generally, how the hell do people meet new people in this day and age? Either romantically or as friends...
Seeing as no one will give you a straight answer, I'll guess wrong and watch everyone Don Juan.More generally, how the hell do people meet new people in this day and age? Either romantically or as friends...
Grindr came first and Tinder is a dumbed down version, dumbed down for the reason of women's safetySomeone explain to me, why did Grindr exist and not just Tinder? I've not used them but the other day was just thinking about random stuff on the treadmill at gym and thought why have a dedicated app for one type of dating preference when there should be no discrimination as to who wants to use it for what? I've not used either so maybe i'm confused and they both can go both ways with regards to orientation of a partner?
non-caucasian DNA you have.
Serves as a talking point I would gather.Any reason you had to mention this?
Any reason you had to mention this?
What do Armenians and Georgians have to do with this?Seeing as no one will give you a straight answer, I'll guess wrong and watch everyone Don Juan.
For hookups. Festivals, Clubs, Pubs, basically anywhere someone is playing music loudly.
For slightly longer term... Depends on how much non-caucasian DNA you have. But pretty much everywhere else, if you got game.
And for the love of Liewe Jesus, Your age +- 5.
Don't try and clip the feathers of a 22yo if you are 30... Rather get yourself a lekker 27yo with no kids and a stable income.
TL;DR. Typical women can't give the bullet points.
- Woman, probably mid 20s, looking for a hookup. Mambo Italiano only.TL;DR. Typical women can't give the bullet points.
How do you do this? Tried the ones I read on google - didn't work :/Haven't had a single match yet. Paid month of Tinder expired a few days ago, already 11+ likes that are now blurred out. Used the online trick to unblur them, 99% the kind of people I was swiping left on anyway. Freakin bait. Not gonna bother paying again.
How do you do this? Tried the ones I read on google - didn't work :/
Thanks, will give it a try. I've got 99+. But I suspect it's mostly BS to get me to sign up for a month...
Though it only seems to unhide the top few if you have loads.
Try Bumble & Hinge as well.Thanks, will give it a try. I've got 99+. But I suspect it's mostly BS to get me to sign up for a month...