South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
They're commonly known as "drain turtles" or "swamp donkeys"
I'm on Tinder currently, so much left swiping.
Are people still using Tinder? Facebook is where it's at right now. I'm at the age where tons of my old friends and ex colleagues are going through divorces, so it's open season out there.
Slide a simple message into her messenger along the lines of "I'm sorry about what you are going through. He's an idiot! I always thought he was extremely lucky to have you because you are amazing." Bam... The hook is baited and the line set. 80%+ of the time you get a bite followed by a hookup. Rock her world during the hookup and you've got a new FWB on speed dial. Rinse and repeat.

/snip
In the beginning they're going to expect you to drive to them and pay for their food, irrespective of age. Ah the fun dating scene, glad I'm too old and set in my ways for that schit...Apparently I am looking for "Ms Perfect" if I expect a women of over 30 to have a car and a job...
![]()
In the beginning they're going to expect you to drive to them and pay for their food, irrespective of age.
Don't get too excited, it's not the friendzone guy.
Or just go to Steers or McDonalds pick-up point at the till you can get something a little more fresher with no baggage. ...... I've heard.Are people still using Tinder? Facebook is where it's at right now. I'm at the age where tons of my old friends and ex colleagues are going through divorces, so it's open season out there.
Slide a simple message into her messenger along the lines of "I'm sorry about what you are going through. He's an idiot! I always thought he was extremely lucky to have you because you are amazing." Bam... The hook is baited and the line set. 80%+ of the time you get a bite followed by a hookup. Rock her world during the hookup and you've got a new FWB on speed dial. Rinse and repeat.
In the beginning they're going to expect you to drive to them and pay for their food, irrespective of age. Ah the fun dating scene, glad I'm too old and set in my ways for that schit...
I don't have time for all that. Recent divorcees are pretty much a sure thing and cost a cup of coffee and a few compliments at most. I make it clear that I'm not interested in getting into a relationship and most of the time they aren't either, so it works out.Or just go to Steers or McDonalds pick-up point at the till you can get something a little more fresher with no baggage. ...... I've heard.![]()
You must be a skilled long range shooter? Those seem like the longest of shots you're touting.Or just go to Steers or McDonalds pick-up point at the till you can get something a little more fresher with no baggage. ...... I've heard.![]()
It's December, long shots aren't as long as they are during the rest of the year.You must be a skilled long range shooter? Those seem like the longest of shots you're touting.
You have far larger problems if you pick up women at McDonald'sDon't get too excited, it's not the friendzone guy.
Or just go to Steers or McDonalds pick-up point at the till you can get something a little more fresher with no baggage. ...... I've heard.![]()
Beats picking up women from Chatsworth Centre, am I right @ShaunSA @JuliusSeizureYou have far larger problems if you pick up women at McDonald's
I don't think @ShaunSA picks up womanBeats picking up women from Chatsworth Centre, am I right @ShaunSA @JuliusSeizure
I don't think @ShaunSA picks up woman