ShaunSA
Derailment Squad
Beats picking up women from Chatsworth Centre, am I right @ShaunSA @JuliusSeizure
Isn't our Julius from Phoenix? I'm betting Seven Tanks or something
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Beats picking up women from Chatsworth Centre, am I right @ShaunSA @JuliusSeizure
Do you?I don't think @ShaunSA picks up woman
I remember he was giving Teddy Mafias life story in one of the threads, has to be one of those Chatsworth O's who knows everybody's and their granny's life storyIsn't our Julius from Phoenix? I'm betting Seven Tanks or something
Makes sense why he gets an erection for the ANC and EFF, he's all about that life...Isn't our Julius from Phoenix? I'm betting Seven Tanks or something
I think the latest updated automatically switched DM on. It’s okay, I will figure it out.lol, I’ve never seen a DM on mind.
Mind you I’ve not logged in a bit. Got a message from a Match I’m maybe ignoring![]()
![]()
Sjoe, coward damn sonI think the latest updated automatically switched DM on. It’s okay, I will figure it out.
lol. Why don’t you just block or unmatch? Didn’t think of you as a coward.
Why? Found a better alternativeSjoe, coward damn son
Nope not one, just didn't get to it. Not a high priority at the moment (Tinder).
Why? Found a better alternative
Also must be good with kids. Mostly single mommas on there.If one is proficient in Afrikaans and want some white delight, there is Koer...
lol, nope. Have not & currently just not interested. Focusing more on myself. Cheesy I know but it’s true.Why? Found a better alternative
lolzThat's worse than even me!
BTW, what is TYYY?

Show me a screenshotSettings ???