https://safcoin.co.za/

acidrain

Expert Member
Woweeee acid rain your friend must have very special privilege to be invited to such a whatsapp group. Sounds rather bogus to me. Wonder why I was not added to that group
Sounds bogus that he was on their whatsapp group? That I can assure you is not bogus but how he got there in the first place... never asked because I don't care all that much about it.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Well, I fell for this SAFCoin as well then discovered this thread and tried to get a payment reversal but the bank could not help and now when contacting these SAFCoin guys via email for a possible reimbursement of my payment their response was this:

Hi ,

Thank you for mail and supporting SAFCOIN. Unfortunately we can not refund token purchases. Please do read our terms and conditions before making any furtherer purchases of tokens in the future.
Reason being for not being able to offer refunds is that purchased tokens are deployed to the Ethereum block and there is no way that anyone can edit this (which is why blockchain technology is used in this venture to secure transactions). So if we do refund you, your tokens purchased are still owned by you - causing loss to us.

Once we launch our exchange end of October your tokens purchased will be converted into coins and you can then exchange them back for money and in so doing obtain your funds invested.
We are aiming to increase the value of SAFCOIN so you may even find that your token value could be worth more than the initial purchase and will be of benefit to you.
Please have a look at this link to track the tokens being deployed to the Ethereum block:https://etherscan.io/token/0x5cb9e0050606e04146c8176ac99ec470101556bb

Therefore it is definitely possible for you to get your funds back, but not during the ICO stage which ends end of October.
Once the exchange is launched we will be in touch and provide your with instructions to down load app on how you can exchange your SAFCOINS for cash. I thank you for your understanding and patience in this regard and feel free to contact us if there is anything I can assist with or clarify for you.

Many thanks

SAFCOIN
info@safcoin.co.za
www.safcoin.co.za

saor

Honorary Master
Well, I fell for this SAFCoin as well then discovered this thread...
This part on why they can't refund...

Reason being for not being able to offer refunds is that purchased tokens are deployed to the Ethereum block
Ok so, you've created an ERC20 that cost a few dollars to create?

and there is no way that anyone can edit this (which is why blockchain technology is used in this venture to secure transactions).
That's true, that's just a feature of blockchains.

So if we do refund you, your tokens purchased are still owned by you - causing loss to us.
Yes, I still have my purchased tokens but no...it doesn't cause a loss to you. Those ERC20 tokens have no value; the money you raised during ICO isn't bound to those tokens with mad spells; the tokens are arbitrary, you have the fiat. If you just give the money back, you're right back to where you were before trying to get money for nothing.

acidrain

Expert Member
So funny fact... Launch will happen after the 500k coin pre-sale ( According to their website )

At current rates, selling 13200 coins a month, launch can be expected in 36 months.... lol

Tim_vb

I have a feeling this link may come useful in a year's time

MOSSEL BAY BUSINESS NEWS - Neil and Tony Ferreira are brothers who have been Mossel Bay residents for a couple of years now where they have been extremely successful in the e-commerce trade.

They are software developers that have created more than 1000 e-commerce sites since 2007. Being very entrepreneurial they have studied the rise of the global cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, on the continuously expanding Blockchain environment.

After a lot of research was done, they have now launched the first exclusively to South Africans ICO Token pre-sale, the SAFCOIN. It is during the start-up phase that investment will produce lucrative rewards and now is the perfect time to buy your pre-launch Tokens.

https://www.mosselbayadvertiser.com/News/Article/Business/local-trendsetters-launch-african-cryptocurrency-201807121023

Last edited:
L

lost_sock

Looks these guys also have a keen interest in other pyramid type schemes... links are now broken. Scroll down past the SAFcoin content here: https://www.facebook.com/www.safcoin.co.za/ and this is what you will find...

Hi AMP Team SA!

I’ve had many people asking me how do we join, how do we earn out of this.

I know you have been receiving automated mails from the USA back office, but we are South Africans and we talk a different Lingo here.
I am going to show you how I am making my money and my plans for the next 6 – 12 months.

Peeps this is real. No jokes, no schemes, this is the real legit business that we brought to south Africa. I would not link my current business to this if I have not done my homework. Many of you know my online business Glotrade and the ECRP systems we sell.
I want you to be part and I want you to get the rest of South Africa also part of this. Let’s make this a reality together and make some dollars man!

Here’s some more info about the new AMP Store SA.
Like mentioned there’s 3 ways to earn passive income. Not just any income, this is apps and games and in today’s world it is HUGE. Millions and millions of apps and games are downloaded every day. Here’s how you can earn.

1. Earn shares in the millions of $ we bring into the AMP Store every month.
2. Earn for the “Netflix” subscriptions you sell. Just image the millions you can get to join.
3. The best one for me. Is the affiliates you get under you to join the South African AMP Matrix. Here’s my current Matrix. Without any hassle.

Here’s a breakdown of how I intend to make passive income over the next 6 months.
Every month you get 3 affiliates under you to join the AMP Club/Matrix, you teach them with the marketing funnels we get to also get 3 – 5 under them you will triple up every month. Here’s how it will play off in $ if they only get 1 each, not even the 3 – 5 they will get like me standing on 12 in my 1st 2 weeks.

Month 1 get 3 and they get 1 each = 6 earn $12 every month
Month 2 every one get one 1 and double up, (you can still get your 3 new every month as well but I won’t count them in:) =12 earn $24/month your monthly $19.99 covered
Month 3 double up 24 affiliates
Month 4 double up 48 affiliates
Month 5 double up 96 affiliates
Month 6 double up 192 affiliates
Month 7 double up 384 affiliates
Month 8 double up 768 affiliates
Month 9 double up 1,536 affiliates
Month 10 double up 3,072 affiliates
Month 11 double up 6,144 affiliates
Month 12 double up 12,288 affiliates = R331 776 every month !!

Now the above as I said is on the bare minimum of just getting 3 per month. I got 12 in 2 weeks with no hassle. Now imagine if you not doubling up but x12 every month, breaking the calculator.

This is not even money on the other 2 parts you can make with subscriptions and shares. So you can see the passive $ you can make here in 4 months upwards, even 3 months if you kick off well.

Sign-up here and I will send you your back-end login where you will get all your marketing funnels and clicks and your matrix view etc.

http://south-africa.ampstore.io/amp-club/select-package

Here’s my facebook link. https://www.facebook.com/AMPedSouthAfrica/

Any questions talk to me. I am here to help.

Here's also an interesting article about GloTrade, a business Neil Ferreira is the director of: http://www.capetalk.co.za/articles/...ngo-left-hanging-after-glotrade-botches-order

L

lost_sock

I have been lurking for a while...

ICO scams are a dime a dozen but this one is close to home so it's triggered me to dig!

The question is... what can we actually do to stop these guys from catching anymore innocent investors?

saor

Honorary Master
The question is... what can we actually do to stop these guys from catching anymore innocent investors?
Not much.
It's especially problematic when articles say things like:
It is during the start-up phase that investment will produce lucrative rewards and now is the perfect time to buy your pre-launch Tokens.
https://www.mosselbayadvertiser.com/News/Article/Business/local-trendsetters-launch-african-cryptocurrency-201807121023
Hopefully anyone thinking of it will come accross this thread and think twice before sending their money.

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Looks these guys also have a keen interest in other pyramid type schemes... links are now broken. Scroll down past the SAFcoin content here: https://www.facebook.com/www.safcoin.co.za/ and this is what you will find...

Hi AMP Team SA!

I’ve had many people asking me how do we join, how do we earn out of this.

I know you have been receiving automated mails from the USA back office, but we are South Africans and we talk a different Lingo here.
I am going to show you how I am making my money and my plans for the next 6 – 12 months.

Peeps this is real. No jokes, no schemes, this is the real legit business that we brought to south Africa. I would not link my current business to this if I have not done my homework. Many of you know my online business Glotrade and the ECRP systems we sell.
I want you to be part and I want you to get the rest of South Africa also part of this. Let’s make this a reality together and make some dollars man!

Here’s some more info about the new AMP Store SA.
Like mentioned there’s 3 ways to earn passive income. Not just any income, this is apps and games and in today’s world it is HUGE. Millions and millions of apps and games are downloaded every day. Here’s how you can earn.

1. Earn shares in the millions of $ we bring into the AMP Store every month.
2. Earn for the “Netflix” subscriptions you sell. Just image the millions you can get to join.
3. The best one for me. Is the affiliates you get under you to join the South African AMP Matrix. Here’s my current Matrix. Without any hassle.

Here’s a breakdown of how I intend to make passive income over the next 6 months.
Every month you get 3 affiliates under you to join the AMP Club/Matrix, you teach them with the marketing funnels we get to also get 3 – 5 under them you will triple up every month. Here’s how it will play off in $ if they only get 1 each, not even the 3 – 5 they will get like me standing on 12 in my 1st 2 weeks.

Month 1 get 3 and they get 1 each = 6 earn $12 every month
Month 2 every one get one 1 and double up, (you can still get your 3 new every month as well but I won’t count them in:) =12 earn $24/month your monthly $19.99 covered
Month 3 double up 24 affiliates
Month 4 double up 48 affiliates
Month 5 double up 96 affiliates
Month 6 double up 192 affiliates
Month 7 double up 384 affiliates
Month 8 double up 768 affiliates
Month 9 double up 1,536 affiliates
Month 10 double up 3,072 affiliates
Month 11 double up 6,144 affiliates
Month 12 double up 12,288 affiliates = R331 776 every month !!

Now the above as I said is on the bare minimum of just getting 3 per month. I got 12 in 2 weeks with no hassle. Now imagine if you not doubling up but x12 every month, breaking the calculator.

This is not even money on the other 2 parts you can make with subscriptions and shares. So you can see the passive $ you can make here in 4 months upwards, even 3 months if you kick off well.

Sign-up here and I will send you your back-end login where you will get all your marketing funnels and clicks and your matrix view etc.

http://south-africa.ampstore.io/amp-club/select-package

Here’s my facebook link. https://www.facebook.com/AMPedSouthAfrica/

Any questions talk to me. I am here to help.

Here's also an interesting article about GloTrade, a business Neil Ferreira is the director of: http://www.capetalk.co.za/articles/...ngo-left-hanging-after-glotrade-botches-order
The lulz... Scam...