https://safcoin.co.za/

blackguyza

What is really needed, in South Africa and Africa in particular, is a currency that is trustworthy and cannot be manipulated by corrupt government institutions to feed themselves and their families. There must come a time where we eliminate the state altogether and transect among ourselves with a currency whose value can only be determined by us. I am not saying SAFcoin is that currency but there surely must be such a currency in future.

John Tempus

Expert Member
The security and trustworthiness of the coin will make us use it to transect on anything in South Africa, across the continent and the world without a middleman.
Ah this reply made it clear you are just another SAFcoin shill.

Sir go swindle your shitcoin-scamcoins somewhere else I believe most people on this forum have average to above average IQ not to fall for this crap.

Did you not read everything I posted, the exchange is straight up scam washtrading laundromat. The owners are literally just sitting and waiting around for gullable dildos to actually come onto the exchange and dump on.

Uh "security" and "trustworthiness" is out of the window before this even launched. Did you even follow the distribution of millions in free coins for the owners printed for them self hoping to cash in on assuming enough idiots actually come on board and add liquidity.

This is a very bland amateur attempt of an South African Bitconnect coin. If you are involved come with a lot of money then come back here in a couple of months to lick your wounds.

Last edited:

blackguyza

Ah this reply made it clear you are just another SAFcoin shill.

Sir go swindle your shitcoin-scamcoins somewhere else I believe most people on this forum have average to above average IQ not to fall for this crap.
Check my profile chief. Read all my post from the first one.

blackguyza

Done. I am just waiting for money to reflect on my bank account.
The funds have just reflected in my bank account.

For the record guys I am not working for SAFCOIN, if you check my profile you will realize that I posted about a lot of things here since I joined in 2009 including the recent when I posted about iPhone 4 Whatsapp stuff. I am just an ordinary guy trying this and that and I use myBB for info and the likes because I like it and I trust the guys that post here.

I understand that the SAFCOIN may still be a scam since most of them usually start working and generating some kind of profit to attack more people to invest their money. I guess the best thing that must happen is that we must see SAF listing on other trading platform. It is also worrying if the coin cannot be mined like other coins and so on.

saor

Honorary Master
For the record guys I am not working for SAFCOIN
Ok.
if you check my profile you will realize that I posted about a lot of things here since I joined in 2009
It's ok bro, we believe you.
including the recent when I posted about iPhone 4 Whatsapp stuff.
Ok for real, we believe you.
I am just an ordinary guy trying this and that and I use myBB for info and the likes because I like it and I trust the guys that post here.
You sure are working hard to sell this, aren't you?

j/k

John Tempus

Expert Member
For the record guys I am not working for SAFCOIN
Did not think you work for SAFcoin, scam artists like this running ponzi schemes usually keep a very close inner circle. I do believe at best you are a shill who actually bought these scamcoins at R70 and now hoping to dear jesus that others will come on board to pay off your useless investment.

I understand that the SAFCOIN may still be a scam...
It is 100% a scam. From pre launch to current "active" washtrading exchange, it is a scam

I guess the best thing that must happen is that we must see SAF listing on other trading platform. It is also worrying if the coin cannot be mined like other coins and so on.
Best thing would be for it to die a quick death. Any exchange stupid enough to touch this 0% trading volume coin is begging the crypto space to boycott them. By design the coin cannot be mined they already printed the millions of coins in token form that I would guess is still 99.99% unsold. The point of the scam is for them to sell the coins thus making instant profit them self and have the stupid buyers worry about trying to sell the newly acquired coins to other gullable tools.

blackguyza

Well I
Best thing would be for it to die a quick death. Any exchange stupid enough to touch this 0% trading volume coin is begging the crypto space to boycott them. By design the coin cannot be mined they already printed the millions of coins in token form that I would guess is still 99.99% unsold. The point of the scam is for them to sell the coins thus making instant profit them self and have the stupid buyers worry about trying to sell the newly acquired coins to other gullable tools.
I understand that but I just sold mine and fund were transferred into my bank account yesterday. Like I said, yes I bought 1 SAF at R70 and sold them on Monday at R 88,50 each. After I joined the "scam" I didn't think it will get to this point or whether I will get money back after reading comments here and elsewhere about SAFcoin. It's now my task to market the scam but I think what I am posting now will help many of us in the future about similar scams whether this one fails or succeed as a scam or as a genuine coin.

I do however hope for a crypto-currency coin that we can use in Africa to do business transactions.

acidrain

Expert Member
I do however hope for a crypto-currency coin that we can use in Africa to do business transactions.
This is really the issue I have with SAFcoin, is they are marketing this like it's THE coin for Africa when in fact there are many more reputable coins out there that already fulfill this need and they are merely attempting to compete with them. Crypto is not continent dependent so why they are making it out like it is is unknown.

You might not know this but PayFast supports Bitcoin so you can actually right now buy from takealot using bitcoin and any other merchant that supports payfast.

The other very critical thing with safcoin is they haven't disclosed what has been done with the unsold tokens which would be another red flag.

Great that you made some money out of it and can possibly count yourself lucky.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Well I

I understand that but I just sold mine and fund were transferred into my bank account yesterday. Like I said, yes I bought 1 SAF at R70 and sold them on Monday at R 88,50 each. After I joined the "scam" I didn't think it will get to this point or whether I will get money back after reading comments here and elsewhere about SAFcoin. It's now my task to market the scam but I think what I am posting now will help many of us in the future about similar scams whether this one fails or succeed as a scam or as a genuine coin.

See there is the problem, "you" are making this vague claim and just expect us to believe you. Lets assume what you say is true well geewiz a full 1 coin trading volume possibly at the time against another non washtrader. You got extremely lucky if any of this is even true.

Now how about you go and put in real volume of lets say even 10 SAFcoin that would be amazing considering their average daily volume is a mere 30 SAFcoin.

Your whole approach to argue against this being a scam stinks of shilling. This whole "But I did this and well other coins could also be a scam" attitude stink to high heaven of shilling in a passive aggressive stance. Seen it all before.

The other possibility is that you are oblivious to the obvious and seriously believe in what you are typing. That would be pretty shocking if indeed true.

Why are you still hoping and waiting ? There is at least 50 volume backed way more legit coins on the market that you can do business with in "Africa". You are either acting deliberately dumb or using these vague dreamcast logic as a way to back up your point.

Last edited:

John Tempus

Expert Member
This is really the issue I have with SAFcoin, is they are marketing this like it's THE coin for Africa when in fact there are many more reputable coins out there that already fulfill this need and they are merely attempting to compete with them. Crypto is not continent dependent so why they are making it out like it is is unknown.

You might not know this but PayFast supports Bitcoin so you can actually right now buy from takealot using bitcoin and any other merchant that supports payfast.

The other very critical thing with safcoin is they haven't disclosed what has been done with the unsold tokens which would be another red flag.

Great that you made some money out of it and can possibly count yourself lucky.
This approach works. Look at MLM africa schemes that lured in africans with the whole advertising angle of "For Africa" yet the exact same BS been ongoing within the same format globally.

The moment something use "For Africa" or "For Europe" etc. as their goto slogan you know they are trying to instill a kind if patriotism within the community they are targeting because this approach work fantastically within any scam. It creates a tribal atmosphere between peers who do not want to join vs the ones shilling the product. Eventually the idea is that if 2 shills meet with 1 uncertain person they have a better chance to coerce the poor guy who didn't actually want to get involved.

blackguyza reminds me of the people hanging out in yobit chatboxes waiting for the next yobit coinpump to kick in. Same attitude, same mentality, same logic.

ubercal

Expert Member
derailing the thread abit ... ive noticed that bitcoin and forex seems to be very popular with young black people.Looks like a scam to me.There are a few "traders" / "investors" that are milking plenty of dumb idiots.

John Tempus

Expert Member
derailing the thread abit ... ive noticed that bitcoin and forex seems to be very popular with young black people.Looks like a scam to me.There are a few "traders" / "investors" that are milking plenty of dumb idiots.
Its not that bitcoin,forex,younameit is popular with black people in Africa. Anything that sounds like making a quick buck no matter what the underlying product may be ends up being very popular in Africa.

There is a good reason MLM and other ponzi/pyramid schemes are popping up and locating to Africa. People in Africa seem to be the softest targets right now and most African governments have no method of countering these scum companies creeping in.

Tim_vb

Its not that bitcoin,forex,younameit is popular with black people in Africa. Anything that sounds like making a quick buck no matter what the underlying product may be ends up being very popular in Africa.

There is a good reason MLM and other ponzi/pyramid schemes are popping up and locating to Africa. People in Africa seem to be the softest targets right now and most African governments have no method of countering these scum companies creeping in.
Kipi, KipiCoin, DefenceX, MMM, Cambist, Sharemax, BTC Global, ManaTech, AmWay, Herbalife, and almost every ICO etc

Successful scams require trust to be built between the scammer and the mark, with the easiest method is to target a specific socio-economic group with sweet nothings about empowerment, tribal pride and whatnot. It doesn't matter if it targets church going tannies from Tarkastad or tsotsi in Thokoza the modus operandi is always the same, cast yourself as a savour, separate the in and out groups and use peer pressure to bring dissenters into line under the threat of excommunication.

BitcoinZAR

What is really needed, in South Africa and Africa in particular, is a currency that is trustworthy and cannot be manipulated by corrupt government institutions to feed themselves and their families. There must come a time where we eliminate the state altogether and transect among ourselves with a currency whose value can only be determined by us. I am not saying SAFcoin is that currency but there surely must be such a currency in future.
Have you heard about bitcoin?

John Tempus

Expert Member
ROFL, look at safcoin adding marketcap of their coin on their shtty exchange that is barely doing R10000 of volume a day.

Marketcap = R487million

good grief.

AndyR

Interestingly, according to http://safcoinblockexplorer.com as of today virtually the entire supply of SAFCoin is stored in only 9 wallets, all of which are almost certainly controlled by FHM (the company that runs SAFCoin). These are:

Wallet Balance Comment
SjcThru2o2qX8X1BDXK6nicpVaHuQHkQCz (2 140) Wallet coins were premined to

SUcwhzxcr19fcbt6A67aYBigozVFyqfTBj (500 000) Presumably the "for sale" coins
SMuXU82zqy2GEeiLyNxLhyxTHZxXh9MZbE (4 500 000) The FHM "reserve"
SYZZnirRqM3prcfDsbd26f6Gs5yrNhiGV6 (80 080) Mining block rewards
SUfVoVQeMKyuBpcGqmAmZnDEBEBLuySQkF (83 610) Mining block rewards
SgWPUKSJeDNvZSh8w2LPjbNnMWEzxsCgWz (39 100) Mining block rewards
STJb25MLjAWg5sU2z1KNSFo3P54iSeWDWx (17 950) Mining block rewards
SUn8nYGRE5Zdkz4mNBeyTqkg31PWEauCDy (99 880) Mining block rewards
SdRmEKxaM2cPvXFMxPAVGXVQcp3VXzpTom (32 270) Mining block rewards

Total 5 352 891
Coin supply 5 362 860
Coins unaccounted for 9 969

The first three wallets are definitely controlled by FHM, as the premined coins were originally received into the first wallet, and then split between the second and third wallets (the balance remaining in the first wallet is due to some early mining block rewards). It is highly likely that the six mining accounts are also controlled by FHM, given the number of coins they have mined, since AFAIK they have only started offering mining to third parties quite recently. It's interesting that the 500,000 SAFCoins that were available on the ICO are all still sitting in an FHM wallet, rather than having been distributed to individual customer wallets.

Last edited:

neoprema

Expert Member
The title of their web pages is a bit odd...

<title>Buy Bitcoin or Africa’s very own cryptocurrency: SAFCOIN - using your desktop, Android or iOS device. It’s safe and easy!</title>

So are you buying Bitcoin or Safcoin....?