https://safcoin.co.za/

Join

Interestingly, according to http://safcoinblockexplorer.com as of today virtually the entire supply of SAFCoin is stored in only 9 wallets, all of which are almost certainly controlled by FHM (the company that runs SAFCoin). These are:

Wallet Balance Comment
SjcThru2o2qX8X1BDXK6nicpVaHuQHkQCz (2 140) Account coins were premined to

SUcwhzxcr19fcbt6A67aYBigozVFyqfTBj (500 000) Presumably the "purchased" coins
SMuXU82zqy2GEeiLyNxLhyxTHZxXh9MZbE (4 500 000) The FHM "reserve"
SYZZnirRqM3prcfDsbd26f6Gs5yrNhiGV6 (80 080) Mining block rewards
SUfVoVQeMKyuBpcGqmAmZnDEBEBLuySQkF (83 610) Mining block rewards
SgWPUKSJeDNvZSh8w2LPjbNnMWEzxsCgWz (39 100) Mining block rewards
STJb25MLjAWg5sU2z1KNSFo3P54iSeWDWx (17 950) Mining block rewards
SUn8nYGRE5Zdkz4mNBeyTqkg31PWEauCDy (99 880) Mining block rewards
SdRmEKxaM2cPvXFMxPAVGXVQcp3VXzpTom (32 270) Mining block rewards

Total 5 352 891
Coin supply 5 362 860
Coins unaccounted for 9 969

The first three wallets are definitely controlled by FHM, as this is where the premined coins were initially received and then transferred to. It is highly likely that the six mining accounts are also controlled by FHM, given the number of coins they have mined. It's interesting that the 500,000 SAFCoins that were available on the ICO are all still sitting in an FHM account, rather than having been distributed to individual customer accounts.
Its like the "419" from Nigeria, Do not trust anything coming from Africa!

AndyR

The title of their web pages is a bit odd...

<title>Buy Bitcoin or Africa’s very own cryptocurrency: SAFCOIN - using your desktop, Android or iOS device. It’s safe and easy!</title>

So are you buying Bitcoin or Safcoin....?
Their exchange allows you to trade between Bitcoin, SAFCoin and Fiat.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Ah ok I see the angle. It does look like someone put work into the site, I created an account to look around more.
No one put any work into the exchange. It is a free opensource exchange code they downloaded and made a few adjustments like custom naming. Takes no genius to do any of this, could not have cost them more than R500 to get the final exchange product out.

Have a look at RubyKube Crypto exchange platform.

Now back to the exchange itself, 99.99% of the trading on there is wash trading. Don't waste your time or money on this scam.

Just look at how badly they fked up accounting for decimals, current BS trading price is - R88.009228481829290175939297097 per SAFcoin.

HAHAHA

neoprema

Expert Member
No one put any work into the exchange. It is a free opensource exchange code they downloaded and made a few adjustments like custom naming. Takes no genius to do any of this, could not have cost them more than R500 to get the final exchange product out.

Have a look at RubyKube Crypto exchange platform.

Now back to the exchange itself, 99.99% of the trading on there is wash trading. Don't waste your time or money on this scam.

Just look at how badly they fked up accounting for decimals, current BS trading price is - R88.009228481829290175939297097 per SAFcoin.

HAHAHA
Well, thats a Burn :)

acidrain

Expert Member
Is it still R88 / coin. Wow must be the most stable CC ever made /sarcasm

jonbb

Seems they are trying to get Safcoin out in other ways now by advertising on Gumtree which you get along with an ecommerce website preloaded with R10 mil worth of products (obviously just an opensource solution with dropshipping installed) and when you tell them you are not interested in their scam they get quite upset and tell you to stuff off or visit them at their R2 mil office.:

• Hi Jon, Thank you for your reply and interest. Please find attached brochure and below more info with Demo Site link.
    The all-new 3 in 1 E-Commerce business package.
    South African Blockchain company FHM (Pty) LTD Presents the Launch of their 3 in 1 Industry 4.0 complete business start-up package. The creators and founders of ECRP and Safcoin Blockchain brings to you the all in one revolutionary business package combined in 1 online business. Africa stands to reap endless benefits from e-commerce, cryptocurrency and blockchain, not least of which are financial stability, equal access to financial systems and services, and economic prosperity. It's an exciting time to lead the industry into the next growth phase. As we enter the Fourth Industrial Revolution, there isn't a facet of our lives that isn't going to be affected by technology like the Internet of Things or artificial intelligence. From your local electronics store to farms in Singapore, we're living in a world that is always a step ahead. As a consumer, you will experience convenience the likes of which you have never known.

As a business owner, it will be up to you to take the initiative to ride the wave of innovation. Boundless opportunity awaits; will you grasp the robotic hand of the future? The future isn't just unwritten, it is unsearched.

Business Package 4th Industrial Business package
    The complete 3 in 1 Online business Package Complete online Business including the following 3 income streams.

1. E-Commerce: Combined ECRP webshop with 1000's pre-loaded products, over R10 million worth of products updated daily onto your system ready to sell with your own % mark-up. International suppliers and Local SA suppliers integrated. Sell Globally. No Experience needed, everything is setup and done for you. Value of R50 000+ R10 million pre-loaded products daily.

Plus

2. Cryptocurrency: Safcoin crypto exchange integrated page. Sell The exclusive African crypto and get 5% Safcoin commission every time your registered referral buy Safcoins, yes, every-time. Commission is paid instantly into your Safcoin Wallet. The crypto industry in Africa is emerging at a rapid pace, be part of this ever-rising revolution. No Experience needed, everything is setup and done for you. Value of R100 000+ (More info in Brochure)

Plus

3. Crypto mining: Here you get your guaranteed ROI. Safcoin mining pool where you will receive 45 Safcoins every month for a whole year. Safcoin Crypto coins paid directly into your wallet every month. Total of 540 Safcoin/year worth approx. R50 000 at current value. This can drastically change when Safcoin expands into the African market. 540 Bitcoins are worth R59 400 000.00 today, Don't worry, and don't kick yourself forever. Just take the opportunities when they come. Value of R50 000+ (More info in Brochure) Demo link: http://www.ecrp.co.za/demo/combined/ Complete online business package cost R45 000 All inclusive

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Many thanks ECRP Tony Ferreira
    Support Centre: 044 695 0374 Head Office: Hartenbos Seafront, Western Cape, RSA, 6520 Skype Contact: tony1231234 Website: www.ecrp.co.za

• Ok so thanks but no thanks, I am not into being scammed.
  • 6:43 PM

Stuff you calling me a scam, come to my offices and I will show you my $2 million business I built up in Blockchain. Do your homework before calling people a scam! Kind regards, Neil Ferreira 073 039 7810 neil@ecrp.co.za www.ecrp.co.za

Tman*

Expert Member
Seems they are trying to get Safcoin out in other ways now by advertising on Gumtree which you get along with an ecommerce website preloaded with R10 mil worth of products (obviously just an opensource solution with dropshipping installed) and when you tell them you are not interested in their scam they get quite upset and tell you to stuff off or visit them at their R2 mil office.:

• Hi Jon, Thank you for your reply and interest. Please find attached brochure and below more info with Demo Site link.
    The all-new 3 in 1 E-Commerce business package.
    South African Blockchain company FHM (Pty) LTD Presents the Launch of their 3 in 1 Industry 4.0 complete business start-up package. The creators and founders of ECRP and Safcoin Blockchain brings to you the all in one revolutionary business package combined in 1 online business. Africa stands to reap endless benefits from e-commerce, cryptocurrency and blockchain, not least of which are financial stability, equal access to financial systems and services, and economic prosperity. It's an exciting time to lead the industry into the next growth phase. As we enter the Fourth Industrial Revolution, there isn't a facet of our lives that isn't going to be affected by technology like the Internet of Things or artificial intelligence. From your local electronics store to farms in Singapore, we're living in a world that is always a step ahead. As a consumer, you will experience convenience the likes of which you have never known.

As a business owner, it will be up to you to take the initiative to ride the wave of innovation. Boundless opportunity awaits; will you grasp the robotic hand of the future? The future isn't just unwritten, it is unsearched.

Business Package 4th Industrial Business package
    The complete 3 in 1 Online business Package Complete online Business including the following 3 income streams.

1. E-Commerce: Combined ECRP webshop with 1000's pre-loaded products, over R10 million worth of products updated daily onto your system ready to sell with your own % mark-up. International suppliers and Local SA suppliers integrated. Sell Globally. No Experience needed, everything is setup and done for you. Value of R50 000+ R10 million pre-loaded products daily.

Plus

2. Cryptocurrency: Safcoin crypto exchange integrated page. Sell The exclusive African crypto and get 5% Safcoin commission every time your registered referral buy Safcoins, yes, every-time. Commission is paid instantly into your Safcoin Wallet. The crypto industry in Africa is emerging at a rapid pace, be part of this ever-rising revolution. No Experience needed, everything is setup and done for you. Value of R100 000+ (More info in Brochure)

Plus

3. Crypto mining: Here you get your guaranteed ROI. Safcoin mining pool where you will receive 45 Safcoins every month for a whole year. Safcoin Crypto coins paid directly into your wallet every month. Total of 540 Safcoin/year worth approx. R50 000 at current value. This can drastically change when Safcoin expands into the African market. 540 Bitcoins are worth R59 400 000.00 today, Don't worry, and don't kick yourself forever. Just take the opportunities when they come. Value of R50 000+ (More info in Brochure) Demo link: http://www.ecrp.co.za/demo/combined/ Complete online business package cost R45 000 All inclusive

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Many thanks ECRP Tony Ferreira
    Support Centre: 044 695 0374 Head Office: Hartenbos Seafront, Western Cape, RSA, 6520 Skype Contact: tony1231234 Website: www.ecrp.co.za

• Ok so thanks but no thanks, I am not into being scammed.
  • 6:43 PM

Stuff you calling me a scam, come to my offices and I will show you my $2 million business I built up in Blockchain. Do your homework before calling people a scam! Kind regards, Neil Ferreira 073 039 7810 neil@ecrp.co.za www.ecrp.co.za
Epic, so glad to see this thread is still going!

At least we know how much he made from scamming people with Safcoin as he claims he "built" a $2MIL "business"

John Tempus

Expert Member

HAHAHA god thats hilarious. Like the one guy at school who always aimed for the girl above his ability and if she declines he will tune her "shes not pretty enough any way, he had much hotter girls than her"

Love the end part "Kind regards" lmao these scammers must be desperate seeing that they might pretend to have made progress in scamming clients but I doubt they have more than a handful of dimwits who bought this crap.

If they can make a real valid case why anyone should spend R92 on a safcoin vs R92 on portion of bitcoin I would be fking amazed but they wont ever have a valid reason to do that and any reason would be so dumb you could snap it in half by just replying "OOGA BOOGA"

jonbb

The sad thing about these types of scams is that they prey on the desperate people who can least afford to loose the little they have in the false hopes of making something.

acidrain

Expert Member
I just had a look at their facebook page and they mention something about mining pools and then refer to this article.

Clearly baiting people since a mining pool actually needs miners pointing to it in order to earn any revenue. The other thing could be he is selling masternodes but those then require collateral which doesn't seem to be the case so that's out the window. Definitely not a staking wallet so I guess the obvious thing is scam.

I remember reading the whitepaper during pre-ico and thinking it was clearly written to drive hype into something that has no value.

Sucks for those that fall for it.

EDIT: Just noticed a funny thing on HelloPeter. For a company that only has 6 reviews ever, it's a bit strange that 3 5* are posted on the exact same day. Maybe a bit of tinfoil hat going on, but I got a feeling those are rigged or bought.

1558990894222.png

Last edited:

John Tempus

Expert Member
Clearly baiting people since a mining pool actually needs miners pointing to it in order to earn any revenue. The other thing could be he is selling masternodes but those then require collateral which doesn't seem to be the case so that's out the window. Definitely not a staking wallet so I guess the obvious thing is scam.

EDIT: Just noticed a funny thing on HelloPeter. For a company that only has 6 reviews ever, it's a bit strange that 3 5* are posted on the exact same day. Maybe a bit of tinfoil hat going on, but I got a feeling those are rigged or bought.
There is no real mining.

There is no masternodes.

The people involved in this build the exchange using free opensource exchange platform, I bet they did not even patch the security bugs or anything beyond installing it and slapping on the ugly skin.

The people involved have no technical how-to about crypto and I suspect they more than likely paid the $100 or whatever it cost now fee on sites similar to this, I forgot the original site that started it all.

https://bitexchange.systems/create-cryptocurrency-service/

So this scam works like this, its nothing new and you can find hundreds of similar scam projects with the same business model spread across bitcointalk so I would not be surprised if this dingleberry read about it on that forum and thought he will become rich overnight scamming South Africans.

They downloaded free crypto exchange platform software and skinned it.

99.99% certain they paid or even got for free a crypto generation tool to generate their genesis block.

I believe they initially preset their coin generator to issue the majority of coins to themself instantly and perhaps tested the mining of the last few remaining coins themself before telling the public they can now mine but good luck finding anyone who is actually mining these because if their market value were real (not wash trading) and you could actually mine these coins the mining difficulty would be so low due to no miners involved that you would be printing money hand over fist.

After those 2 steps they have spend 99.99% of their effort to lure people into the premise of "Buy our coin, its a South African product" and that is their only claim to fame which is beyond retarded.

PS. read some of the newer reviews about unable to sell Safcoin, go figure. haha

https://www.hellopeter.com/safcoin

This one is golden. Why would they want to wash trading their funds into other traders bank account, bad trader.

"Safcoin started off nicely. Easy to buy, but try to sell safcoin..... The most user unfriendly exchange. If you are used to the ease of selling and buying on Luno or Altcoin trader, this is very difficult. I've been trying to sell my safcpin but it just makes orders and never sells. I made the price much lower buy still not selling. Just on order. When you click sell on Luno or Altcoin trader it is sold at once and your money is paid out withing few hours. I just want to sell because I need the money urgently. But its impossible."

Last edited:

NeilFerreira2019

Defining myself, as opposed to being defined by others, is one of the most difficult challenges I face.
It is sad how negative South Africans have become, they have a problem for every solution.
But listen to me closely cause i'm just going to say this once more. We are here to stay, Africa here we come.. you are going to eat more of your words over and over again like before our launch during the ICO.. Watch this space.

airborne

Executive Member
Defining myself, as opposed to being defined by others, is one of the most difficult challenges I face.
It is sad how negative South Africans have become, they have a problem for every solution.
But listen to me closely cause i'm just going to say this once more. We are here to stay, Africa here we come.. you are going to eat more of your words over and over again like before our launch during the ICO.. Watch this space.
Neil are you involved with Safcoin?

John Tempus

Expert Member
Great participation on the number 1 tech forum in SA involving SA products.

Your first post if that is indeed really you is in defense of your character rather than being active here from day one to introduce your product and providing an active position.

You had no real money coming in during the so called ICO but you are welcome to pretend as if it was a big hook.

There is nothing "African" about safcoin. Its a digital product, it has no boundaries and the fact you are trying to peddle it as some unique african product just scream scam louder than a virgin on her wedding night.

I am happy to eat my words because it does not contain deceit so it taste quite yummy. You on the other hand I bet wouldn't shovel your own words in your own mouth knowing just how stale and bitter it really taste.

@NeilFerreira2019 How about you riddle us all this.

What value does safcoin introduce that is not solved by any of the other coins on the market aside from trying to take money from uneducated users. If you are going to say, "Its an african product so its unique" then rather don't bother answering.

ps. Your white paper was a real comedic sh.itshow. You guys did not even put in real effort to make things convincing aside from the usual copy paste mumbo jumbo everything is great reasoning.

pss. It also seems that you are the only idiot mining your own coin LMAO. Every single block is going to the same recipient. Fantastic. You must have a real massive interest in this product from the public post "ICO" that you are the only one mining your own crap. I guess you might even be the real Satoshi Nakamoto right ?

http://safcoinblockexplorer.com

Recipients
Address
Amount (SAF) SgWPUKSJeDNvZSh8w2LPjbNnMWEzxsCgWz10.00000000

Btw a blockexplorer is absolutely useless if your mining history is limited to just the last 24hrs. You may aswell keep this cr@p private it serves no purpose for accountability this way.

Last edited: