Huawei Mate 10 (Leaked Teaser)

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Really dig that Porsche Design Mate10.

The Mate10 Pro is R150pm less than the Note8.

Will be interesting to see the iPhone X pricing, looks like the Mate10 maybe the best priced Phablet at this point.

Really dig that Porsche Design Mate10.

The Mate10 Pro is R150pm less than the Note8.

Will be interesting to see the iPhone X pricing, looks like the Mate10 maybe the best priced Phablet at this point.
Its launching tomorrow.... Let's see if I'm lucjy enough to get my hands on a review unit :whistling:

CryptoWakanda

[MENTION=527045]DJ Smartipants[/MENTION]. I agree. My question though is do the specs warrant such a hefty price tag?

Sumen

Expert Member
[MENTION=527045]DJ Smartipants[/MENTION]. I agree. My question though is do the specs warrant such a hefty price tag?
You not paying for the specs, you paying for time spent by "Porsche Design" designing the phone and the name.

CryptoWakanda

I hear you. I do. Problem is, is it logical to purchase this device with such a great price jump when P20 Pro has way better specs simply because Porsche designed it.? Arg. I suppose it's a personal decision between logic and expression of opulence [MENTION=403060]Sumen[/MENTION].

Sumen

Expert Member
I hear you. I do. Problem is, is it logical to purchase this device with such a great price jump when P20 Pro has way better specs simply because Porsche designed it.? Arg. I suppose it's a personal decision between logic and expression of opulence [MENTION=403060]Sumen[/MENTION].
No, the P20 Pro is the logical purchase

DJ Smartipants

As far as iv read it has a few additional features and a Massive memory but yes again its personal opinion on paying almost double

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Is it just me or did this thread just go over the cliff?

Dolby

Honorary Master
It's unreal how these things drop ... and how quick. I'm sill paying R550.00pm handset only :/

I saw a guy selling one a few months old @ R6k