• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Huawei Mate 10 (Leaked Teaser)

Huawei Mate 10 teaser leaked, device launching in October

Nothing has been confirmed yet but the Huawei Mate 10 is said to feature the following: EntireView Display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 2160 × 1080 pixel resolution, Kirin 970 processor, 6GB RAM, and a 64GB onboard storage. At launch, expect the phone to only run on an EMUI based on Android 7.1 Nougat but can be easily upgraded to Android O. Price of the smartphone might start at around $800.
https://androidcommunity.com/huawei-mate-10-teaser-leaked-device-launching-in-october-20170817/

falcon786

Executive Member
Great that the display ratio is finally catching up to the competition,however if they can't do waterproofing and wireless charging then I'm not gonna bother....

Glue

Expert Member
Like the mate series phones but very very happy with my oneplus 5 and will skip this one!!

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
If the P10 Plus is anything to go by, the Mate 10 is going to be the phone that takes Huawei to new heights.

I hope it has IP68 Protection and Wireless Charging to, but I also hope Huawei continue the tradition of gigantic over-the-top batteries, make it a the true Power User Phone that the Samsung Galaxy Note series once was.

Tman*

Expert Member
Famous last words..... Lol
OT: owned a 1st model 1+, excellent phone.

Back on topic. I see they just bought Harrowdene office park. As in the whole office park. Seeing that I'm based I the woodlands office park (next door) we just got a letter informing all tenants that a massive wall will be erected soon.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
OT: owned a 1st model 1+, excellent phone.

Back on topic. I see they just bought Harrowdene office park. As in the whole office park. Seeing that I'm based I the woodlands office park (next door) we just got a letter informing all tenants that a massive wall will be erected soon.
Did Trump buy it, and are you guys Mexicans? :D

Chingha

Expert Member
I'll stick with my Mate 9 then, you simply cannot compare BT and copper wire earphones for audio quality in my experience. Yes I like to listen to music and charge the phone at the same time

Last edited:
Upcoming Huawei Mate 10 to run a Kirin 970 processor

The Huawei Mate 10 is in the works. In an effort to stop making low-end devices, the Chinese OEM only plans to release premium devices like the Huawei Mate 10. A teaser for its October 16 launch leaked last week and we’re looking forward to seeing it in Munich, Germany. It won’t be revealed at the upcoming IFA 2017 but will follow next month.

There is no confirmation yet on the specs and features but the new Mate device is believed to sport an EntireView Display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 2160 × 1080 pixel resolution, 6GB RAM, 64GB built-in storage, and EMUI based on Android 7.1 Nougat. The Kirin 970 detail seems to be final as it recently appeared on Weibo for the Huawei Mate 10. The same post also shows an image of a new mobile device which we’re assuming is the new premium Mate.

This is the first time we’re seeing an image of the Huawei Mate 10. It may not be the final design but we don’t see any home button or fingerprint sensor. We’re guessing the sensor could be just under the front panel display as an embedded, on screen fingerprint sensor. Based on a 10 nm manufacturing process, the Kirin 970 chipset boasts of a 2.8 GHz speed, Mali G72 MP8 GPU, quad-core Cortex A73 and quad-core Cortex A53 clusters.
Huawei-Mate-10-1.jpg

https://androidcommunity.com/upcoming-huawei-mate-10-to-run-a-kirin-970-processor-20170821/

Huawei Mate 10’s Leica lens and camera features teased

There is that dual camera system Huawei co-engineered with Leica. The quick 25-video suggests to the consumer to MOVE and FOCUS with the upcoming Huawei phone. It’s not really clear if it’s the Mate 10 but it’s the only device we’ve been hearing about from the Chinese OEM.

So far, we know the Mate 10 will be powered by a Kirin 970 processor and might have an EntireView Display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 2160 × 1080 resolution, 64GB onboard storage, 6GB RAM, and Android 7.1 Nougat based EMUI.
[video=youtube_share;h7pjda8ZaZI]https://youtu.be/h7pjda8ZaZI[/video]

Source: https://androidcommunity.com/huawei-mate-10s-leica-lens-and-camera-features-teased-20170822/