Huawei Mate 10 (Leaked Teaser)

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Oooh! This is going to be a goodie! :D
The battle of the Phablets.

Cannot wait to see the Mate10, V30 and iPhone 7S Plus/8 Plus/Whatever They Call It.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Ok, I just read it as "battle of the phablets", you naming them and leaving out the clear winner
Haha! We all know the winner, the funny part? The winner supplies components to all these competitors ,best to go straight to the source, hehe.

Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro coming October 16 in Munich with Kirin 970 chip

android-authority-huawei-mate-10-launch-date67-840x472.jpg

Huawei will unveil the Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphones at an event in Munich on October 16. The news was announced by Richard Yu, CEO of Huawei’s Consumer Business Group, on stage during Huawei’s IFA 2017 keynote.

Yu also confirmed the use of Huawei’s latest flagship processor, the Kirin 970, in the upcoming devices and said that the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro would be Huawei’s first full display smartphones. This means you can expect a screen-to-body ratio similar to what has been seen on the likes of the Galaxy Note 8 and Essential Phone to be featured on the phones.

The Huawei Mate 10 had previously been teased in a Huawei tweet which suggested it would arrive with a dual camera setup, while its implementation of the Kirin 970 was also suspected, but had yet to be officially confirmed.
Source: http://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-mate-10-launch-date-confirmed-798035/

falcon786

Executive Member
IMO yes, you are leaving out the clear winner - Matt Black Xiaomi Mi Max 2, or Xiaomi Mi Mix :crylaugh:
Loving my mi mix...only thing I don't like is the attention it gets and the questions, everyone wants to know what phone this is.

Usually I don't mind if my phone gets a bit of attention,but this thing is ridiculous.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Loving my mi mix...only thing I don't like is the attention it gets and the questions, everyone wants to know what phone this is.

Usually I don't mind if my phone gets a bit of attention,but this thing is ridiculous.
The Attention Phone...

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master

That's the one without the bezel right?

What protection do you use - for the phone?

falcon786

Executive Member
That's the one without the bezel right?

What protection do you use - for the phone?
Yep that's the one.I'm currently loving the ceramic build feel and living dangerously without any cover,although it does come with a nice leather cover and I got a clear TPU case for it which I don't use.

Last edited:
New Huawei Mate 10 renders leak

The Huawei Mate 10 has been leaked before, but these are the clearest renders we’ve seen yet. The device is shown with a squared off metal frame, rounded edges on the back (which is likely to be made of glass), and two camera bumps. At the bottom is a USB Type-C port and up top is a 3.5mm headphone jack, which is thankfully staying around.

On the front are super thin bezels and a home button. Huawei’s later devices using front facing home buttons and fingerprint sensors is a strange choice. The previous design with onscreen buttons and a rear facing fingerprint sensor worked great.

The info that comes with the leak says the Mate 10 with have a Kirin 970 CPU, a size of 150.2 x 77.5 x 8.4 mm with a 9mm camera bump, a 5.9-inch display, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage.

The device should be revealed on October 16 and we’re excited to see what Huawei has in store.
[video=youtube_share;leXa0E1qahA]https://youtu.be/leXa0E1qahA[/video]

Source: http://androidandme.com/2017/09/news/new-huawei-mate-10-renders-leak/