Huawei Mate 20

poffle

Executive Member
Is there a way to check whether it's the new batch or the bad batch after buying it? Or did they recall all the bad ones?

Hmmm it was something about serials, but im pretty sure in 2020 if its a new phone then its good batch. google the serial numbers of the bad batches to make sure . The recall was basically if yours had it, you took it back.

acp

binloud

EMUI 10.1 arrived on the M20Pro yet for anyone?

Yeah just got it after I went through the support app.

acp

After checking support app, found and installed 10.1 yesterday.

1st impression: massive improvement in battery life for me. Charged to 85% and unplugged at 07h00. Heavy usage day. Hours of Zoom and Teams calls with shared screens while navigating with Waze and more phone calls, emails plus the usual browsing and app usage. Still at 59% where usually I would be down to about 30% by now. Hope it lasts!

binloud

After checking support app, found and installed 10.1 yesterday.

1st impression: massive improvement in battery life for me. Charged to 85% and unplugged at 07h00. Heavy usage day. Hours of Zoom and Teams calls with shared screens while navigating with Waze and more phone calls, emails plus the usual browsing and app usage. Still at 59% where usually I would be down to about 30% by now. Hope it lasts!
Yeah also have a big battery improvement now that I think of it. I was wondering what changed.