Huawei P20 / P20 Plus

Iwojima

Expert Member
Anyone had any more updates since .107?

Reading XDA it appears there are multiple newer versions since with significant updates to the camera and touch screen sensitivity that some have received.

Syphonx

Expert Member
Anyone had any more updates since .107?

Reading XDA it appears there are multiple newer versions since with significant updates to the camera and touch screen sensitivity that some have received.
Not on C432.

Sumen

Expert Member
[video=youtube_share;LxEFwQrqsL4]https://youtu.be/LxEFwQrqsL4[/video]

Sumen

Expert Member
[video=youtube_share;jgKsF4Nf5pQ]https://youtu.be/jgKsF4Nf5pQ[/video]

Neo17

I've been battling to activate the feature to show the number of all unread messages in individual apps on my P20 Pro. I finally found the setting whoop whoop.
Hold finger down on home screen >click on settings bottom right corner >click on badge app icons>click in badge display mode on top of screen >click on Unread messages. And Voila bobs your uncle

Wag

Expert Member
I've been battling to activate the feature to show the number of all unread messages in individual apps on my P20 Pro. I finally found the setting whoop whoop.
Hold finger down on home screen >click on settings bottom right corner >click on badge app icons>click in badge display mode on top of screen >click on Unread messages. And Voila bobs your uncle

Thanks a million, nice find

Wag

Expert Member
where can I find for curved edge wallpapers for the p20 pro.

Sumen

Expert Member
Starting to see minor scratches on the front glass. Rather keep the preinstalled screen protector or replace it with a glass one.

It's a shame that a R12000 phone doesn't have scratch resistant glass.