FiestaST

Honorary Master
Huawei P40 Pro long-term review

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Huawei P40 Pro+ review

Screenshot_20200610_084326.jpgScreenshot_20200610_084454.jpg

zulucat

I really wanted to get this, but I do a lot of banking (Tyme, Capitec and Nedbank) on my phone due to the nature of my business and the thought of not being able to use mobile banking Apps was a deal-breaker for me, even with GMS loaded, the banking Apps won't work.

rubber_otter

Expert Member
I really wanted to get this, but I do a lot of banking (Tyme, Capitec and Nedbank) on my phone due to the nature of my business and the thought of not being able to use mobile banking Apps was a deal-breaker for me, even with GMS loaded, the banking Apps won't work.
Well, not until the developers port their apps to HMS. Huawei has made a ton of money available for this reason. It would be the same as porting from iOS to Android.

jman

Expert Member
Capitec and Nedbank work as normal on the phone. And Tyme you'd need to use via the browser, which isn't the end of the world

HassenC

Just got the P40 Pro yesterday,
Managed to get GMS working, beautiful device,

All apps working properly so far