Huawei P8 Touchplus Screen Protectors

Christoffdt

I recently bought a Huawei P8 and saw that the phone has a Touchplus feature that allows the navigation buttons at the bottom to be moved off the screen, but you need a special screen protector to use it. I have asked at every store that I walk past if they stock these screen protectors, but nobody at Vodacom, MTN, Cell C or any of the other stores that sell covers and stuff has even heard of it.

I then tried to contact Huawei South Africa, but they only referred me back to Vodashops and even the suppliers Arbalest, but still I got the idea that nobody really knew what I was talking about.

The only source I can find is online stores through which I will have to import it myself, but I don't know which of these are trustworthy and if they will deliver once I have paid.

This buttons off the screen is the only thing I miss from Samsung and it is really frustrating not being able to find it in South Africa and dealing with people who do not even know what I am talking about even at high levels within Huawei SA.

Does anybody know where I can get one of these screen protectors or a safe place to import from?

Fleming

You are not alone. I have also been looking but gave up months ago.

Cmrnross414

Found them

Does anybody know where I can get one of these screen protectors or a safe place to import from?

Hey man, also been looking since January this year and Huawei SA literally don't know what I am talking about, I found them on flossmall (https://flosmall.com/products/huawe...s-smart-screen-protection?variant=12288197190) but they are pricey (R220) plus shipping.

I have now messaged them on Facebook (Huawei Devices SA) and will see if they can help us get these locally as their offices were clueless to its existence.