Huawei Smartphones

Lupus

Honorary Master
There already here, just relabeled as RBM or Vodafones, the pic on the article is a Vodafone 858/Huawei u1860, costs around R800 not a bad little phone, my wife is using one now.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
There already here, just relabeled as RBM or Vodafones, the pic on the article is a Vodafone 858/Huawei u1860, costs around R800 not a bad little phone, my wife is using one now.
Yip...the little Vodafone V858 is also a rebranded Huawei (I sommer pronounce it (Who-Why) hehe. Typical Afrikaans Karoo outjie. Vodacom also has the Ideos X5....although....in the stores that we run it is doing really bad. Think out of all our stores we have moved 2 or 3 since its launch.

nadimm

Expert Member
Aware of that. But hopefully a direct commitment will bring really cheap hardware to the people

:)
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Lupus

Honorary Master
Oc how much is the Ideos x5 going for, as I must admit for the price the little 858 is a nice little phone, smallish, light and yes a little sluggish but that is expected with a 528mhz processor, wife isn't complaining though, it beats the socks off her old LG windows phone, except for battery life it has the typical android problem there.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Oc how much is the Ideos x5 going for, as I must admit for the price the little 858 is a nice little phone, smallish, light and yes a little sluggish but that is expected with a 528mhz processor, wife isn't complaining though, it beats the socks off her old LG windows phone, except for battery life it has the typical android problem there.
Gonna look at about R3200.00 including VAT.