South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
They look like getting 160-170...
153. Decent.
I wonder if Ozzie will complete the streak - not a single win the entire tournament!?
I wonder if Ozzie will complete the streak - not a single win the entire tournament!?
I don't.I feel bad for Aus.
Australia require another 7 runs with 7 wickets and 22 balls remaining
NopeAny hope left for Bangladesh?
Mohammad Hafeez to Gayle, OUT, massive wicket, Hafeez has a stellar record against left-handers, and he gets Gayle on the first ball he bowls to him Gayle stretches forward to play the ball, he misses and his back leg is out of the crease, the keeper takes the bails off and there will be no Gaylestorm today
CH Gayle st †Kamran Akmal b Mohammad Hafeez 5 (4b 1x4 0x6) SR: 125.00
"One."
No. of runs Chris Gayle has scored off six deliveries from Mohammad Hafeez. He has been dismissed three times