South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
So whats our tactics against India in the semifinal regarding team selection.
Pull out your earlier prediction sirApril 2014
3 - Semifinal 1 - Sri Lanka vs West Indies (15:00)
4 - Semifinal 2 - India vs South Africa (15:00)
6 - Final - India/South Africa vs Sri Lanka/West Indies (15:00)
Pull out your earlier prediction sir![]()
Seeing us make it gave me a semi...
SA ladies to meet England (ladies) in the semi-final on Friday as well.
i want to be patriotic but I must agree with you after seeing the last three games of our boys..India beat Sri Lanka
i want to be patriotic but I must agree with you after seeing the last three games of our boys..
There's always hope and let's be honest, this is T20, miracles is not a myth![]()
Yep while I'm glad our boys got this far in the tournament the truth is there is a luck factor involved in T20,its not always the best team that wins on the day.
The only team with consistency in this tournament is India. They are also very well rounded off in all areasYep while I'm glad our boys got this far in the tournament the truth is there is a luck factor involved in T20,its not always the best team that wins on the day.