ICC Twenty20 2014

April 2014

3 - Semifinal 1 - Sri Lanka vs West Indies (15:00)
4 - Semifinal 2 - India vs South Africa (15:00)
6 - Final - India/South Africa vs Sri Lanka/West Indies (15:00)
 
So whats our tactics against India in the semifinal regarding team selection.
 
West Indies:

84 for 5 in the first 15 overs.
82 for 1 in the next 5.
Then bundling out the Pakisiani for 82.

How brutal was that from Sammy and Bravo?

1662280_10152017927832555_637552921_n.jpg
 
i want to be patriotic but I must agree with you after seeing the last three games of our boys..
There's always hope and let's be honest, this is T20, miracles is not a myth :D

Yep while I'm glad our boys got this far in the tournament the truth is there is a luck factor involved in T20,its not always the best team that wins on the day.
 
Yep while I'm glad our boys got this far in the tournament the truth is there is a luck factor involved in T20,its not always the best team that wins on the day.

Which is why we may have a chance ;)
 
Yep while I'm glad our boys got this far in the tournament the truth is there is a luck factor involved in T20,its not always the best team that wins on the day.
The only team with consistency in this tournament is India. They are also very well rounded off in all areas
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X