Sinbad
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2006
- Messages
- 89,098
- Reaction score
- 41,886
South Africa 97/4 (11.2/20 ov)
I think we should really just reach 200.....
120/6 .. I think we'll be lucky to get 150
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
South Africa 97/4 (11.2/20 ov)
I think we should really just reach 200.....
120/6 .. I think we'll be lucky to get 150
De Kock is not leaving a good taste in my mouth.
do they know this is a T20 and not a 5 day test?
Jamil to Steyn, OUT, Will SA even last 20 overs? This was another fuller one outside off, he made room and looked to drive and got a thin edge to the keeper Barresi
DW Steyn c †Barresi b Jamil 5 (4b 1x4 0x6) SR: 125.00
Jamil to Steyn, OUT, Will SA even last 20 overs? This was another fuller one outside off, he made room and looked to drive and got a thin edge to the keeper Barresi
Waqas: "Can somebody tell FAF that warm ups are over. Why would you play around with the batting order , WHY? Duminy won them the last match , he gets demoted , albie gets promoted who doesnt know what to do in that situation. Experiment time is over , we are down to serious business boys !!!"
18.1
Jamil to Hendricks, OUT
BE Hendricks c Borren b Jamil 3 (5m 4b 0x4 0x6) SR: 75.00