ICC Twenty20 2014

Done!

Another wicket.

Tahir is on fire.

7 down.

They're pulling a New Zealand here. At least it's other teams choking against us for a change...:D
 
WTF is wrong with us..

We are No 4 in the world and Netherlands are No 14.. we should beat them easily.
 
I'll take a win. I don't care how it comes from here on out. We'll pick up our game in the next one...:o
That's what we thought after the last one. I've given up being optimistic...
 
If I was watching it, I would probably be throwing things at my TV.. so yeah its exciting...

Just worries me that we can't dispatch a team like the Netherlands with ease.
 
Tahir has bowled superbly. Hats off to him. I had my doubts about him (as I'm sure everyone does) but he's proved his usefulness in this format so far.

We can do it...
 
Tahir has bowled superbly. Hats off to him. I had my doubts about him (as I'm sure everyone does) but he's proved his usefulness in this format so far.

We can do it...
Ja give credit where credit's due, he stepped up to the plate
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X