Drifter
Honorary Master
Another wicket for Tahir.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
WTF is wrong with us..
We are No 4 in the world and Netherlands are No 14.. we should beat them easily.
That's what we thought after the last one. I've given up being optimistic...I'll take a win. I don't care how it comes from here on out. We'll pick up our game in the next one...![]()
Whos going to bowl the other overs though.
Ja give credit where credit's due, he stepped up to the plateTahir has bowled superbly. Hats off to him. I had my doubts about him (as I'm sure everyone does) but he's proved his usefulness in this format so far.
We can do it...
Lopsy of course. Faf in his infinite wisdom will hand the ball to the worst bowler in the game...
Lopsy of course. Faf in his infinite wisdom will hand the ball to the worst bowler in the game...