South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
That semi-final against India is scheduled for Friday..ag nee, was hoping for Saturday![]()
I don't see how you can choke when you are NOT the favourites to win either the game or the tournament.Whats the worst that could happen ? Choke ?
I don't see how you can choke when you are NOT the favourites to win either the game or the tournament.
Not directed at you, but too many folks throw around the chokers tag without even know WTF they are talking about.
Yes, an implosion due to a lack of BMT could be described as a choke. It could also be as a result of a moment of brilliance by an opposition player...My understanding of choke could also include snatching defeat from the jaws of victory - so looking good for a win, whether as favourite or underdog, and fluffing it.
Yes, an implosion due to a lack of BMT could be described as a choke. It could also be as a result of a moment of brilliance by an opposition player...
I don't see how you can choke when you are NOT the favourites to win either the game or the tournament.
Not directed at you, but too many folks throw around the chokers tag without even know WTF they are talking about.
define "winning position"I suppose if you get into a winning position even if you're not favourites and end up losing, it can still be classified as a choke?
I suppose if you get into a winning position even if you're not favourites and end up losing, it can still be classified as a choke?
define "winning position"
define "winning position"
No. In these cases the result will be determined by the person with superior skills.9 runs from the last 6 balls batting.
19 to win from last 6 bowling.
I don't see how you can choke when you are NOT the favourites to win either the game or the tournament.
Not directed at you, but too many folks throw around the chokers tag without even know WTF they are talking about.
No. In these cases the result will be determined by the person with superior skills.