AirWolf
Honorary Master
SA vs Aus:
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
2 problems.
1. SA could likely struggle against a spin-laden Indian team.
2. Aus same problem against Pakistan.
Too many variables that are not in our control.... Who knows...that dim light could just flicker yet and sneak into the semi's
Well it looks like Pakistan is going to lose this one
So if Australia beats Pakistan, Pakistan will be knocked out. Whoever wins between India and SA will go through with Australia.
Indian fan at the office claims Pakistan threw the game yesterday. It did look like it.
Chance of Pakistan beating Aus?
We'll have news from the toss in just a bit, but chasing a target should be the way to go, reckons Sourav Ganguly, on a track like this, under bright sunshine.
Toss New Zealand have decided to chase. Taylor reckons 155-160 is about a par score. No Vettori, who is injured, so Ronnie Hira walks in. No Kane Williamson either, and Jacob Oram is back. Badree comes in for Fidel Edwards. Bravo for Bravo. Dwayne Bravo has a groin injury, and in comes Darren.
Mark Kidger: "As an England supporter, can I ask for New Zealand to win by one run off the last ball of the match??? No? West Indies to win and to set nerves jangling all around, I suspect!"
BJ: "As a Kiwi supporter, can I just ask that the Black Caps actually put in a competitive effort? That'd be just great if they did. Been rather disappointing thus far."
I know Pakistan has a history of match fixing but I doubt this. They wouldn't throw a match against India, surely?