ICC World Twenty20 2012

Seriously does everyone apart from the team see how crap Parnell is?
 
Well I fancy the Indians today.


Pakis will be over-confident and will come up short. Hope to see Sehwag back opening today...he has a phenomenal record against the Paki's .




/ Parnell doing what he does best. Nothing.
 
Seriously does everyone apart from the team see how crap Parnell is?

+1
The past 4 years and no improvement. He has all the qualities of being a good bowler, height, fast, left hander and develops a lot is swing. But he's still useless.
 
We still got a small chance of going through if we lose this match. A few things have to happen though:

- India needs to beat Pakistan
- Australia needs to beat Pakistan
- We need to beat India

If things play out like that then we will most likely go through to the semi finals with Australia. India's NRR has been destroyed by Australia and since our match with Pakistan was close our NRR should be higher than theirs at the end.
 
Yep. We're playing with 9 players because Parnell and Levi are passengers.

Sorry I forgot about the useless Levi. Sheesh, the Proteas suck.

Why do I bother watching this pathetic team? They played so badly this week I was convinced that they were on the take.
 
I retract my statement about cricket being a team sport. This Aussie team is a one man show at the moment.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X