ICC World Twenty20 2012

SA will qualify. Oz will put Pakistan out and we will hammer India tomorrow.

I must say I have hope after the West Indies forced an improbable win over the Black Caps.

I am still going to chew my finger nails off tomorrow arvie.
 
Knowing our luck, Watson will probably choose tomorrow to fail. Don't get your hopes up guys :D
 
Another one of those pathetic situations where we wait in baited breath for the results of other matches to see us through.
Play k@k and hope someone else loses is SA's MO.
 
Another one of those pathetic situations where we wait in baited breath for the results of other matches to see us through.
Play k@k and hope someone else loses is SA's MO.

+1 :mad:

I have lost faith in our useless team who loves to choke whenever they play an important match.
 
Where's Graeme Smith when you need him.

Smith can't help, in fact there is no one that can help us. We are chokers end of story. We might make it today but then we will all be down in the semi final, so whether we go out today or in the semi's it really make no difference sadly.
 
So if Pakis win, SA are out?

Yup but the aussies will murder pakistan, so SA need to bring their A game today.

Aussies won't worry about SA, they will focus on maintaining momentum. I have a sneaky feeling SA will Fk with us and get through and chuck the semi final away as usual.
 
Yup but the aussies will murder pakistan, so SA need to bring their A game today.

Aussies won't worry about SA, they will focus on maintaining momentum. I have a sneaky feeling SA will Fk with us and get through and chuck the semi final away as usual.
The Aussies need to win to guarantee their place, not so? Can their run rate be overhauled so that both Pak & India go through if they both win?
 
Ag! T20 is a joke.

Hehehe ... I only laugh at the comments here from our committed supporters! No offence guys - I have passion for cricket too, but this just aint cricket ... this format is a "see ball hit ball"-crowd-pleaser and it will not change. It is an unfair format where bowlers are only there to get the ball to the other end in order for it to be smacked for a six (or attempt thereof). Having said that, I found some bowlers doing extremely well i.e. Malinga last night - super performance on a pitch which has no benefit for bowlers. I never used to watch this format, but somehow my TV has been on this competition quite alot (during repeats of the rest of the Multichoice bouquet - which is almost all the time), and I did find some entertainment value in this competition.

Back to the games - Our batsmen owe us a proper innings - in the last 2 matches it really seemed that they batted "lazy". It looked like they only wanted to push the ball here and there instead of going out and play this format the way it was intended. A lot of people complained about our bowlers and I feel this was unwarranted looking at the intention of this format of the game and seeing that the pitches gave very little to the bowlers (apart from spin). Our bowlers did pretty well and we have to acknowledge that they will get stick. This format caters so much for batsmen, that need to step up. We have great batsmen and I am confident that the wheel will turn now. I expect a great perfoemance all round from SA and I doubt AUZ will dissapoint. I see us being a a force to be reckoned with from here onwards. ... I hope I am right
 
I fancy Pakistan today. :cry:

Their spinners are world class and in their recent series against the Aussies they did very well.

Watson is due a bad knock and today might just be the day.

Hafeez opening.... and Watson will much rather face a dual pace attack first.
 
Hey peeps, my ADSL line has just been upgraded to 1MB. I'm wondering if it is possible to watch live World T20 cricket matches online for free. If you know such a website, please link me to it, thanks :)

OT:

My predictions:

Australia > Pakistan
South Africa > India

:D
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X