iCloud Push notification costs?

Shardie

Hi all.
Okay so Ive got an iCloud account and using it), my emails are redirected to my iCloud email account and then get PUSHED to my iPhone. I also get other PUSH notifications like iCal and Contacts. I was wondering what are the costs involved in push notification?

Any ideas?

russellO

It's just normal data usage so it depends on your data bundle or lack there of.

iWish

Hi all.
Okay so Ive got an iCloud account and using it), my emails are redirected to my iCloud email account and then get PUSHED to my iPhone. I also get other PUSH notifications like iCal and Contacts. I was wondering what are the costs involved in push notification?

Any ideas?

How did u manage to register for icloud?

Shardie

I downloaded iOS 5 and updated my iPhone... I also have an Apple ID and a .me account so after the restore it asked me if I want to use iCloud. I also bought an extra 15GB. All done on the iPhone. I also updated to 10.7.2

iWish

Cool. I get you. I'll do the same exercise tonight.

Shardie

Yeah Apple is updating and releasing everything now. iCloud has been officially released and I'm sure the rest will follow shortly. Some features have still not yet been released though.

robhob

I take it you didn't use iTunes for the update... I'm waiting impatiently for iOS5 to be released today!!!