IE 7 Error

kiepie

Executive Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
6,754
Reaction score
31
Location
Roodepoort, Gauteng
So I got IE 7 installed, but this Windows Pop Up comes up every 10 min. with the send/don't send error. Where can i find what is the problem. All my websites close when I report it.

Thanks
 
That means IE has crashed, whether you send the report or not IE will close.
 
So I got IE 7 installed, but this Windows Pop Up comes up every 10 min. with the send/don't send error. Where can i find what is the problem. All my websites close when I report it.

Thanks


hmmm i have a fix for you

firefox
opera
 
Either you installed an add on like a toolbar or something, or you could have spyware/virus ;) :p
 
the error your experiencing is actually called IE7

there are a couple of hotfixes out

FIREFOX
OPERA

both will solve your problems
 
I often found this with IE and google toolbar. Uninstalling the Google toolbar and reinstalling it again sorted these problems out. However this has not happened to me in IE7 yet, but only IE6, so it could be another problem.
 
There is no Google toolbar installed this time and experience it every 10 min or so. Then all the sites close.
Will maybe go back to IE6.
 
the error your experiencing is actually called IE7

there are a couple of hotfixes out

FIREFOX
OPERA

both will solve your problems
Okay without moving, formatting. How can I stop this error. Updates are 100% updated!
Yes, I agree with killaDooB on this one, stop using Intranet Exploder and the problem will go away...
 
klla and ic,you guyz are soo funny,thanks for making me laugh tears ,The ppl around me think i am mad to laugh at a monitor,but i only know why,,thanks again, and that what killa mentioned can be used as a sig...coooool man,you go boy
 
IF you go to technical details of the SEND TO MIC ERROR before closing it does it say anything useful?

Could also be a network error I suppose :p which is obvious because you are using the Internet. Check if it crashes when you use Firefox. That should tell if it is IE7 problem or something more sinister.

EDIT: Oh nvm I just saw the date of the original post :mad: :p :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X