iOS 5 finally out

Elimentals

Honorary Master
After mine died the second time I decided to wait till morning hours, when you lot are asleep :)

incapable

mine gets to 716.0MB and doesnt do the remaining 1kb and then it just kicks out wasted like 3gig already will also wait till tomorrow

jasweb

Ok

Download (with download manager) from www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/ is going well (300MB left, but can resume with DL manager and going steady at 100KB/s)

The link is actually to the RELEASE version which is equal to the GM (Golden Master) released last week...

Download the ipsw file for you device.

iTunes 10.5 - check update, but hold the Option Key (OSX) or the Alt Key (Win) and point the installer to the file you downloaded....

Or so I read on many of the forums...

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Up and running via iTunes, 30min estimated flying along on MWEB shaped uncapped 6 meg line.

en4ors

Busy backing up and installing ios 5,darn download took full 2.5 hours and 723mg of data.
Cant wait for the installation to complete

fxit_man

Executive Member
Thanks, will do.

No prob :) took me 4 times on a family members iphone as the servers were getting pounded. and as time goes by and peoples downloads finishing you can expect them to peak even higher!

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
Apple are mean to only make siri available for the 4s and not the other iPhones

Rosaudio

First Officer
No prob :) took me 4 times on a family members iphone as the servers were getting pounded. and as time goes by and peoples downloads finishing you can expect them to peak even higher!

Finally worked on the 4th attempt as well. Thanks a lot :D