Bjorn88

Hi everyone,

I have a ProvisionISR IP Camera model PT-737 and a wi-fi router TP-LINK TL-MR3420.
I've gotten the camera to work with the "ProvisionPnV" app on my android phone, except for the following two problems:

1. I can't get the camera to record on it's local SD card. I purchased a new 32Gb MicroSD card and formatted it in my phone as well as on PC to FAT32, but in the app, in settings/SD card it always shows as capacity = 0Mb or 233Mb. What can I do?? I need to record for long periods without using internet data.

2. The camera will not zoom in or out when pushing those commands on the app. Any ideas?

Also, I want the camera to be operated from a pc but can't get it to work.
I have used tools such as "Angry IP Finder" to figure out the IP of the cam, and think I got it, but whenever I add try add a camera on software such as "IP Camera Super-Client", it cannot find a camera on the network. Please help - has anyone gotten this model IP Camera to work with PC?

Thank you in advance

FNfal

Executive Member
Do you know what the ip address is ? in the instructions .
Type the ip adress in your browser and see if you land on the user name and password page of the IP camera .
I use blue-iris software for mine .http://blueirissoftware.com/

Once you access the IP cam may be you can format your SD from the IP cam menu .

Last edited:

mike156

After inserting the SD card into the camera, you'd need to visit the Web interface and format the SD card in there and set up the camera's recording schedule.

As for zoom, that's not going to happen. The PT in the code gives it away, the camera only supports Pan and Tilt and is equipped with a fixed 3.6mm lens.