Ipad 2 on contract

ADRAM3L3CH

I've been looking around but can't seem to find any data contracts that include an ipad 2 or even an ipad 1! Surely there should be some offerings by now or am missing something??

robhob

Have you tried MTN Direct? As far as I know they were doing the iPad 1 on contract.

DurbanMonkey

Banned
i heard rumors only at the end of the month that Vodacom will have it available. i am in two minds about either the IPAD 2 or something based on Android, just cause of flash! :)

Reetsdotcoza

Company called Coreoffice in Durban. I spoke to a Matthew there. Something about 8ta and 3G free bundle. IPad 2.

Nimz

Executive Member
Apple does not allow iPads to be bundled into contracts in SA yet

EchoZA

Expert Member
I need to keep an eye on this thread, I was also looking around over the weekend. Would love an iPad 2 (purely for GarageBand) but don't have the hard cash to outlay on one, would rather pick one up on contract.

robhob

i heard rumors only at the end of the month that Vodacom will have it available. i am in two minds about either the IPAD 2 or something based on Android, just cause of flash! :)

I've just bought my wife an iPad and she's loving it. It's an amazing device.

ADRAM3L3CH

I've checked mtn direct, vodacom and 8ta. Damn apple, why won't they allow bundled contracts?? Mtn Namibia has bundled contracts...

Bad Boy

Got an iPad2 this past Sunday on a Vodacom my meg 500 contract.
R379 p/m for 24 months.
R149 for the data bundle and R230 for the iPad 2 per month.
Absolutely Love the iPad2.

s erxson

Where did you get this on vodacom? I've been informed they don't do ipads on contract this morning...

sand_man

Honorary Master
I'm due for an upgrade on a voice contract, would love another iPad 2, there no handsets out there that I'm really lusting over. Tempted to get a SGS2 but the 4.3" screen is going to be too big for my hand size..

threegee

I've just bought my wife an iPad and she's loving it. It's an amazing device.

Sure is, I am loving it immensely. It frees me up so much from my desk and with iCloud syncing across my Mac, MacBook, iPad and iPhone I can walk out the door at anytime with any device and have all my important data with me.