Which would be the best choice for you

• Iphone 11

• Iphone 11 Pro

• Iphone 11 Pro Max

• Wait for Iphone 12

Results are only viewable after voting.

James 77

Morning .

I have been wanting to upgrade since the Iphone X came out. However the notch deterred me from upgrading. But now 2 years after the first notch it seems to be staying for the time being. There is a lot of rumours going around about 2020 having a notchless iphone but in the same breath a couple of more accurate leakers think it's staying until at least 2021.

Is the notch really that big a deal for some of you who has an iphone X or later ? It's difficult to gauge the effect without having one myself. I used to be on Samsung for years until my last one broke and I got a good deal on an Iphone SE (only for the apple watch series 4).

Matt91

I'd say wait for the 12, and if you absolutely must have a new iPhone go for the X - you'll get a better deal on it and it's just as good as the 11 and Xs.

cerebus

Honorary Master
The only time i notice the notch is when I'm watching a movie. It gets into the screen space unless you shrink the video size. But in the general interface it's not noticeable because it usually acts as the top border of the screen then the left and right sides display pull-down information.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Morning .

I have been wanting to upgrade since the Iphone X came out. However the notch deterred me from upgrading. But now 2 years after the first notch it seems to be staying for the time being. There is a lot of rumours going around about 2020 having a notchless iphone but in the same breath a couple of more accurate leakers think it's staying until at least 2021.

Is the notch really that big a deal for some of you who has an iphone X or later ? It's difficult to gauge the effect without having one myself. I used to be on Samsung for years until my last one broke and I got a good deal on an Iphone SE (only for the apple watch series 4).
Yeah, it looks like the 2020 iPhone will have a notch, but it may be slightly reduced.

I would say if you are itching to upgrade now then treat yourself to the 11 Pro.

The notch is noticeable when watching videos in full screen, but it isn’t that bad, I personally use my iPad to watch YouTube, Netflix etc... anyway. and only watch short clips on my phone. The notch is bearable though.