iPhone 4G (2010) - So what do you think?

FaNIX

Expert Member
I kinda like it... still no flash though :( Looking forward to iChat

iphone-4g-concept.jpg

phiber

Expert Member
Rate it is fake that... No way apple going to put a removable battery on there phones. Its not "Green" enough. Completely goes in the opposite direction. Also i think they went more rounded from 2g to 3g so i expected to try round it a bit more on the 4, not the sharp angles there.

And then looking carefully i read at the bottom this is one of those speculative designs, so its all BS :)

Bravestar

Awesome, but by the time I'm upgrading again there should probably be a 1000G iphone :)

Sapphiron

Centadel
Company Rep
All will depend on the screen resolution

if its same as old iphone, I wont be impressed. Needs to be 800x480 at least

FaNIX

Expert Member
Rate it is fake that... No way apple going to put a removable battery on there phones. Its not "Green" enough. Completely goes in the opposite direction. Also i think they went more rounded from 2g to 3g so i expected to try round it a bit more on the 4, not the sharp angles there.

And then looking carefully i read at the bottom this is one of those speculative designs, so its all BS :)

lol nowhere did I say it was legit.. I wanted to know what you guys think of "this" design :)

Soprono

Expert Member
mmm its cul not too bad, but just way to square !!! hehehe, i honestly dont think apple is going to change there design alot, maybe a bigger camera, a 3g cam in the front and normal improvements like they did from 3g to 3gs dont think we will see a huge difference to be honest

broken1

Expert Member
mmm its cul not too bad, but just way to square !!! hehehe, i honestly dont think apple is going to change there design alot, maybe a bigger camera, a 3g cam in the front and normal improvements like they did from 3g to 3gs dont think we will see a huge difference to be honest

I disagree. The iPhone is starting to look dated compared to things like the HTC HD2. I rate we will get a bigger screen, slimmer device, and they will try immitate the look of the new Unibodies. Could we maybe have a unibody iPhone?

I think alluminium total, modern looking :p Bigger battery!

d0b33

Honorary Master
Looks horrible, like a downgrade.

think alluminium total, modern looking :p Bigger battery!

Apple went from alu (iphone2G) to plastic(3g+) because of bad signal quality, doubt they'll go back unless they've figured out a way to improve signal quality.

Schwartz

Expert Member
That is possibly the worst "concept" I have ever seen!

And a removable battery :sick:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
If the next gen iPhone looks anythign like that I will not buy it... looks shyte.

Soprono

Expert Member
I disagree. The iPhone is starting to look dated compared to things like the HTC HD2. I rate we will get a bigger screen, slimmer device, and they will try immitate the look of the new Unibodies. Could we maybe have a unibody iPhone?

I think alluminium total, modern looking :p Bigger battery!

Na, well my opinion is the iphone looks pretty smack drop dead good in looks hey, (My opinion)

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
lol nowhere did I say it was legit.. I wanted to know what you guys think of "this" design :)
It's too square, grey and pretty boring - something nokia would try and produce.

Schwartz

Expert Member
Why would apple shoot themselves in the foot? That is like Ferrari coming out with a car that looks like a Citi Golf! It may be the fastest ferrari out but it will look like cr@p

Soprono

Expert Member
Why would apple shoot themselves in the foot? That is like Ferrari coming out with a car that looks like a Citi Golf! It may be the fastest ferrari out but it will look like cr@p

hahah some "wierd" ppl like that, but true apple owners are "CLASS" we wont accept JUNK and apple is known for drop dead looks with great performance, i dont think we will be dissapointed