iPhone- Star6- Live Sample instrument

Moklet Kcuf

http://agilepartners.com/apps/star6/

My skepticism of iPhone aside, this new App looks pretty amazing. It's a sample based music instrument, where you can sequence samples in real time, while using the iPhone's accelerometer to change parameters.

Neat hey! and its only about US$7

home-features-list.jpg

Also, if it floats your boat, check out the App designer's wonderfully crazy music (Jason Forest, aka Donna Summer), he's a master stalwart in the Mashup Music scene.

phiber

Expert Member
I really don't mean to derail this, but do iphone threads really belong in the mac forum? Shouldn't they go in the cellphone forum? They aren't mac's at all, more just apple products :p

I apologize for putting this here Moklet Kcuf, didn't want to start a new thread asking this.

jasweb

Mnn, interesting question, but they run OSX (sort off) and is a one of a kind device (sort off). Mods?

Moklet Kcuf

I questioned that too - my judgment being it's Apple oriented.

If there was an Off Topic - Music forum, i may have posted it there.

Dont worry, gauging by the lack of reaction, I will share my music-tech enthusiasm elsewhere next time anyway.

EDIT: I have since found a large iPhone apps thread in the Cell Phone Forum :eek: - Would also be interested in Mod's verdict, because there is certainly a crossover in definition and iPhone discussions are regular in the Mac Forum.

Last edited: